WTB: Mazda 626 88-92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Mazda 626 88-92

I need one of these by January for a winter project i would rather deal locally (Minnesota)
    would like to pay around 500 for it
    needs to be a manual

ill sell you mine. but you would need another 0 at the end. lol
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

Comment

NIC, Im looking for about the same, but I want a turbo 5-door. Anyways, do a vast or autotrader search, there are a few out there. There's a 4-door on e-bay in NC, but I think it is an auto.
      Monoxidechild: I might be intrested in a GT at that price (not right now, because I am dead broke, but someday soon); so how serious are you selling?
      I've got a line on a 5-door turbo out of CA, but the car will proably be gone by the time I get the money together.

Comment

hes not gunna sell it... if he does it will be to me!

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
        1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

I assumed monoxidechild was screwing around, plus I misread the post. I was thinking $2000 not $5000; so I'm out even if he was serous.

Comment

i was messing around. and if i did sell it, it would def be more then $2k! my drive train is worth that being sold out of the car. lol
            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
            ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
            What are you driving?

Comment

Working...
            X