Winter Slush series autocross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter Slush series autocross

Anyone crazy enough to join up?? Its a load of fun... check out www.ubcscc.com for more info...

Originally posted by UBCSCC

Slush Series 1!

Membership Required
    Date: Sunday, October 24, 2010
    Cost: $35 by pre-registration via Karelo only
    Supplemental Regulations

All the info you'll need to compete and WIN in the Slush Series is here at the Slush Series info page.

Please note that this event is capped at 50 people plus exec team members. Pre-registration via Karelo is mandatory. As outlined in the supplemental regulations, there will be absolutely no refunds or driver substitutions - if you are not sure you can attend, please do not pre-register.

There is absolutely ZERO TOLERANCE for any burnouts, reckless driving, or loud stereos on Ford Road at any time. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be immediately, and permanently, banned from all 3 local autocross clubs without warning. Registration check-in closes at 8:45am sharp.

Please ensure you bring your vehicle to a complete stop and look both directions at the break in the fence in the driveway, to ensure no planes are approaching.

Good luck from all of us in your UBCSCC Executive Team.

Last event was a blast... We went from pooring rain and 2" of standing water everywhere min in the morning to sunshine in the afternoon..

a couple of pics..

Comment

Shoot I might. I need to do an autox or something equivalent to find out what the limits are of these new tires. Man oh man they grip better'n anything I've had on this car. Wheels that came with it would only allow 195's, so I got great tires (Eagle F1), but was traction limited. Now with these BBS and 205's, at least these damn Yoko 205's, cornering limits are higher than I wanna try to find out on open roads with, like, cops and all.
      '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
      '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

You should come up and run Jay... We aren't that far from Snohomish...

For anyone who is looking at this and on the edge.. jump all over it.. we cap our events at 50 drivers.. we require online preregistration as we sell out every event... with the 50 driver cap its great for getting in lots of seat time.. we average 7 - 10 runs an events..
        Last edited by crazycanadian; 10-11-2010, 09:33 AM.

Comment

The event is filling up.. anyone interested get over to the web page and get signed up..

Comment

There is absolutely ZERO TOLERANCE for any burnouts, reckless driving, or loud stereos on Ford Road at any time. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be immediately, and permanently, banned from all 3 local autocross clubs without warning
            what constitutes 'loud stereo'?

Comment

Working...
            X