Does ur all's gas light.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does ur all's gas light.....

So does anybody's gas lights come on like a little to early after a 1/2 tank, quarter tank??? I've been noticin' it and didn't know if i was the only one.. I'm sure someone out there has an answer or smart remark!!! I'm up for anything!!!!
    Last edited by "mazdachic"; 02-04-2004, 10:05 PM.
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Sorry I wasnt askin for english lessons, but a protege question, but thanks for tryin to help "man"!!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

To be honest, I've never seen the gas light. I'm one of those chickens who won't let it get below about 1/3 tank, but no, it isn't on at that point.
      ~Mark.
      2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

mine's always pretty accurate. more or less. it goes on when there's like 10-12L left (like 3 gallons or so)...
        that means i can drive another hour, at least on what i have left.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
        RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
        MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
          who the **** is going to be able to answer you questions if we don't even know wtf you are saying?

speak your dialect to the locals... NOT HERE

USE STANDARD ENGLISH
          Looks like i cleared it up for u..so u have an answer or u gonna keep on with your ****in additude?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
            mine's always pretty accurate. more or less. it goes on when there's like 10-12L left (like 3 gallons or so)...
            Thanks I'm glad u can understand what i was askin....sometimes i think i need to quit askin.... but thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
              Yea i dont have to go right then and get gas either, but its wierd how it comes on so early!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                she understood what you were asking because you changed your post 2 mins before she replied, DUH

you got your answer.... so move along now... nothing to see here
                hey hey now...
                it's "HE"... "he understood"

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                RB springs
                Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Oh oops "the Man" messed up.....I'm nice so I'll move on nuthin to see here!!

Comment

Working...
                  X