New Member Intros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member Intros

We need someplace to put all of these new member intros. It is getting out of hand. Seems that there are two or three of these a day.

Originally posted by Proto2k
    We need someplace to put all of these new member intros. It is getting out of hand. Seems that there are two or three of these a day.
    very good idea, I'll second that. but I remeber reading somwhere on here why it wasn't done..just can;t remember where.

Comment

this is true but it seems like for awhile we didnt have any but now I logged in and there is like 4 of them..... some site link to us or something cuz there are like 2 new 2nd gens members which is cool since there are hardly any to begin with and then like 2 3rd gen chicks came in too... which is very bad ass lol..... BTW, do we have any 1st gen chicks.. cant remember..

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
        BTW, do we have any 1st gen chicks.. cant remember..
        Now that you mention it, I don't think we do. Never noticed before.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

the girls are here because of me.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I agree on the new members section.
            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yea and they should be require to post pics of themselves (if they are girls of course). Anyways it should be similar to www.southfloridaracing.com It will especially useful for when the site gets even bigger.
              My OLD Car

Comment

i dont. They isolate the new members and makes people fell unwelcome. I hated posting in the "intro" section of fourms, besides no one will read them.

I believe this was discussed before, and as you see still no intro section.
                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                So his engine he goosed
                With much too much boost,
                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Maybe someone should make this a stickie, too many new people, and only the same people are posting. by the way greg im searching through all your **** to find interior pics. You post alot of bull****...oh wait what the hell am i talking about Im just about the Off topic king of clubprotege.
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

You must not have searched very hard. I used the terms interior and paint and searched in the 3rd gen exterior/interior forum. Here you go you lazy ass.

Comment

not a bad idea.
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

haha, that was a damn hard search.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                        X