323 bwmp wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 bwmp wagon

hey this is my 323 wagon ive been building up 4 the last couple of years. i brought it standard then i lowerd it on some white 5spoke 17s. i took it off the road when i lost my licence then the snowball affect took place which started off fixing some dents ended up turning into a full rebuild. my engine spec atm is guna be a b6t with 0.50 over sized pistons with shot penned rods with arp headbolts and a vj20 from a gtx and sr20de throttle body on the b6t pelnum that is bored to suit
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wgneyz; 10-22-2010, 10:39 PM.

love how the wagon looks. very nice. would love to see more
    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

cheers man me and the wagon have a love hate thing going on haha, i got these sent out from the u.s since there werent any in new zealand at the time
      Attached Files
      Last edited by wgneyz; 10-22-2010, 10:44 PM.

Comment

same with me and my car. never can seem to find the time to finish it and im on the home stretch. go figure
        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

yea i got pretty much everything i need but i just live in a dif town to where my car is

Comment

heres some pics of it masked up before i primer it
            Attached Files

Comment

you are finally getting there

any more updates? like of the paint or engine

etude ftw!

Comment

Looking good. I want those bumpers. Stupid USDM crap I have to live with.

Comment

Originally posted by XelderX View Post
                  Looking good. I want those bumpers. Stupid USDM crap I have to live with.
                  yea the low drop bumpers are sex but to make it even better ive gota a gtae bumper 4 the front aswell
                  Originally posted by michael0008 View Post
                  you are finally getting there

any more updates? like of the paint or engine
                  yea slowly michael nah no new pics of the engine build as of yet, ill sus some after i get the pistons machined

Comment

this is the colour my cars going
                    Attached Files

Comment

this just turned up today yay haha
                      Attached Files

Comment

bit of a update i painted the shell yesterday and i started tidying up the gtae bumper as there is a couple of nicks on it
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by wgneyz; 12-05-2010, 02:23 AM.

Comment

what are you using to repair the bumper with? I have a few nicks on my bumper as well, looks like shipping damage.

Comment

Originally posted by BFMRGTX View Post
                            what are you using to repair the bumper with? I have a few nicks on my bumper as well, looks like shipping damage.
                            just skiming over the the nicks with bodyfiller

Comment

Good on you. Is this going to be the grocery-getter? Or the mobile sound system unit? Or ???

Comment

Working...
                              X