New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Heya Im new here and Drive a 00' dx 1.6 liter and need some help finding some stuff i found the body kit i want but where can i get a Carbon fiber hood for it ?

Look on Ebay or www.corksport.com!!!! Nice lookin' looks like mine minus the wing!!!! welcome man!!!!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

wings west have a CF hood for your car.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
      RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
        wings west have a CF hood for your car.
        Actually the WW hood will only fit 01+. For a cf hood if you want the evo style Fiber Images makes one. I believe they make a oem style as well. As for the bodykits, just ask me whatever you want to know and I will do my best to answer. I have the Erebuni Shogun kit. It doesn't require much modification.

Comment

also vis racing just came out with an OEM style for the 99-00 as well.... i have the erebuni kit as well.... which body kit is it that you want?
          Sexy Turbo Charged 2000 LX

Comment

welcome to the boad. refer to the other posts from girls to see more responses and the tutorial

Comment

welcome to the club.

Comment

the one im getting is the Extrem Dimensions Evo body kit is looks pretty bad ass i check out he places you told me about thank more help would be great

Comment

I guess you are talking about the evo style body kit? I can't help you with fitment on that one, but Protege00dogg has the rear.

Comment

Welcome to the club , i wouldnt recommend the VIS hoods, i know a few people that have them, not on the protege but they all fit like crap .... just my 2 cents though.

Comment

actually bman got a vis racing evo hood and he said it fit great.... a know a few people on this board who have the vis racing hood..... and yes i do have the evo rear... was going to get the front too but didnt have the money at the time... and right now i dont see me changing unless something happens to my erebuni front... but the evo rear is really nice we had to build out on of the side with fiberglass so it could be bolted to the car... but other than that it was ok...
                      here is a picture for ya of it:

Comment

HEY DOGG, werent you trying to get some body kit sponsorship.
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hey man welcome to the club haha u got a sick car real sweet job on it!!!
                          Chris Opito

Comment

Ive heard only good things about VIS. But everyone has their own opinion, welcome to the club
                            Sagaris

Comment

yeah buddy club 2 was looking for a 99-00 protege for a body kit.. but i havent heard anything...

Comment

Working...
                              X