This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 2010 ROTM Nominations

Sup ladies and gents! Let's get these nominations rolling for the October 2010 ROTM. Maybe some past nominees want to toss their hat in the ring again for another go at ROTM? Now's your chance!

Think your car is worthy of being ride of the month? Think someone else on this board has a well put together car? Toss up a nomination in this thread if they fit the following details...

Nominating
    1. You can nominate anyone you'd like - including yourself. The catch is, you're only allowed one nomination PER MONTH. Doesn't matter if you own one car, fifty cars, no cars, or a Mr. Potato head with wheels. Nominate anyone you think deserves the win (including yourself) and post them (or yourself) in this thread, if they(or you) qualify for the above rules.

2. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think the car deserves to be ROTM. The member/car you nominate must have a VB Pic Gallery set up or a Worklog. If they don't have one their nomination will be deleted.

3. Previous winners cannot have their same car win ROTM twice unless it has been 2 years since winning ROTM.

4. Winners of the ROTM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated ROTM thread. Winner is eligible for Clubprotege decals- PM FE3-323 for more info

ALL NOMINEE'S MUST HAVE A vB Picture Gallery or Worklog

If you don't have one, your nomination will be deleted.

------------------------------------------------

Time Details
    1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week (7 days) from the date posted or when 10 cars are nominated.

2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (the member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post. This way we can make sure the right kind of person gets voted in - a contributing member of CP.)

The following people have won within the past 2years and CANNOT be nominated;
    leo323, Gimpy323GTX, Rayman, 323 GT-R, analytical, Mr GoD, Lex, therieldeal, Mazdagirl/IvarR, Dan [Sac], DeeAOne, Jinx, and cee1481
    Last edited by Ace; 10-26-2010, 10:55 AM.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Lets get it goin! nominate some people guys!
    -Steve

VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

going to throw scortadict in the running again

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Nominate people! I'm not gonna let someone win by default.
        -Steve

VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

i can't think of anyone atm everyone is either broken or down for the count
          Originally posted by 90prtege
          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
          Originally posted by Turpro
          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
          CRZbrussian: that sux
          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

It would be a shame for such a sweet looking build to win because of no challengers.
            1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
            1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
            2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
            1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

thanks FE3-323 for the nomination.
              2012 Kia rio
              2009 Nissan Frontier
              1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

again i would nominate myself but the car is still in pieces.
                91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Nominate individual pieces! lol Id try again but i did try 2 months in a row

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                  MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

lol i nominate the shell and engine of my car. hey caymen. you know what they say. third times a charm
                    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

I nominate 92dx. His August photo shoot inspired me to install my GT-X bumper even though it wasn't painted yet.

1990 Protege 4WD
                      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                      ├┼┤
                      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

I'll nominate me109 again. Bpt 4wd FTW
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I nominate Turboproto, just to add another 4wd to the mix
                          I'd put my rallycar in there, 'cept it's still a godam paperweight...

'90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                          '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

he hasn't been an active member for some time.
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Dammit. I'll keep lookin through the awd rollcall thread till I find someone current with a vbgallery and a decent car then!
                              '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                              '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Working...
                              X