Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone going to SEMA or the Baja 1000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone going to SEMA or the Baja 1000?

I'm planning on going down for Baja but my friend Bill Caswell will be at SEMA building a car in the Miller Welders booth.
    Loose nut behind the wheel...

A few guys from where I work are going, we're unveiling a few new Fluidampr harmonic dampers at the show. Wish they made one for the BP!
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

i hear KB will be hanging out in the Pirelli booth with his sooper sexii focus rs
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

man that would be awesome!
        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Focus RS

Here's a picture of Miller's booth with Bill's car. (I posted this in my other tread too, sorry mods)

Last edited by ajax; 11-01-2010, 09:24 PM.

Comment

sentra??
            1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

why does bill always 'work on his cars' at booths? lol
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

BMW 325i (I think)

In my experience, Bill works on his car at his mom's house.

Comment

lol. yes.. he does that aswell. only thing i got to support to reference was the bimmer being at the craftsman shop for a while just recently too. another looky loo thing. still kinda cool

Comment

it looks like a bmw 3 series ...i wish i could go to sema .. im sure my boss will go ...

Comment

Working...
                    X