Whats 's everys ones new mods for the spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats 's everys ones new mods for the spring

I was realizing that spring is not that faraway from us east coast... Just wondering what everyones new mods are going to be for the spring .....

mine consist of mazdaspeed spoiler, new suspension , paint job all the dents and dings and scratches are goign to begone cars goign to look flawless o the paint is black with white pearl , new gauges and new seats
    1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

MS motormounts, MS struts, new control arm bushings, better flowing cyl head, ES rear discs, plus a few tiny asthetics.

As soon as the Suspension and new head is in and the wheel hop is gone i'll dyno.

Originally posted by lowpro98
    I was realizing that spring is not that faraway from us east coast... Just wondering what everyones new mods are going to be for the spring .....

mine consist of mazdaspeed spoiler, new suspension , paint job all the dents and dings and scratches are goign to begone cars goign to look flawless o the paint is black with white pearl , new gauges and new seats
    Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
    FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
    Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

GTR engine swap,haltech e6k,720cc injectors and a big Fmic

Comment

Mine are P5 front end conversion ,Tein Springs to lower car more ,finish the stereo .

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
        Motegi MR12 rims in gold
        Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
        MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
        Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
        P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

fiberglassing the interior interior and maybe trunk, new front end (again), install the other 2 wheels/tires, install eibach pro's, add another amp, either katskinz or tenzo R seats. tint.

Comment

MS motor mounts
            ACT clutch
            UR flywheel
            G-tranny (quite possibly with LSD)

Comment

I would be happy to get my new front grill (that is if the group-buy kicks in - HINT), and get a custom catback. Or I can wait for Essential speed to come out with one.
              "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

whats the progress on that group buy?

Comment

Hmm, manual conversion, BP swap, rims, custom turbo kit. so on
                  sigpic

Comment

hopefully get the ding out of my brown one...and wishing my wish list would come true...help protegetech.org..haha

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Whatevr I can afford, probably nothing.
                      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

new paint, trading both sets of wheels for ones similar to protogedogg, blues, seats,
                        interior paint, hood, new cat back exhaust, custom headlights, tail lights, flip flop trunk, custom reverse lift hood, fiberglass dash with custom gauges, i will then install the new clutch, springs, and tires that i have in my closet, and the all important undecided body kit. And any other good ideas i can steal from anyone....you did say plans ehh?
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

boost, more boost and then more boost... in the protege.
                          rims and tires..

swap to Bp, Genie headers , RX-7 VAF, tuned muffler sytem.
                          racing steering wheel and plenty oil changes and gas.
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

-Hoosier A3S04
                            -15 x 6 Mazda Millenia wheels (custom machined)
                            -15 x 7 Kosei K1 wheels (custom machined)
                            -new alignment
                            -possibly new rear control arms, trailing arms, all arms that include bushings
                            "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                            -93 MR2, 129 ES
                            ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                            Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

forced induction
                              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                              X