Need Help Installing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Installing

I was wondering if nay one could give me some more assistance on putting my LED mirrors on, if nay has this knowledge I'd appreicate it.
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

whatcha need help with?

Comment

I am going to guess you need to know how to wire up the blinkers. Makes me glad that I just got the plain black ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        I am going to guess you need to know how to wire up the blinkers. Makes me glad that I just got the plain black ones.
        thats part of the reason why i got the non led ones ... and i dont think it wouldve lookd good on a red car
        boost happy

Comment

Originally posted by MIAprotege
          thats part of the reason why i got the non led ones ... and i dont think it wouldve lookd good on a red car

with red LED's they'd be hot

Comment

Originally posted by MIAprotege
            i dont think it wouldve lookd good on a red car
            Danny some times I think you have a complex about your car. You are always saying red doesn't go with much but it looks hot with the right parts, especially black ones.

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
              with red LED's they'd be hot
              .........and illegal!
              02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

want to know tho. are the powr ones u buy a direct fitment or do u have to splice wiring to be able to hook up the pwer mirror function
                2000 Midnight Blue ES

SPONSORED BY PROTEGE GARAGE

Comment

Originally posted by kickniteasy
                  .........and illegal!

you mean to tell me you have never done anything illegal?

jaisai01, you gotta splice the wires. but with a volt meter it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out

Comment

Nevermind!!! It's all good now!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for helpin!!!!! will have pics soon!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                    X