wtb 1993 mazda protege LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb 1993 mazda protege LX

im looking to buy a 1993 mazda protege lx must be in california, southern california to be exact i am in orange county please contact me and let me know and if possible would be great if the car is white.

why a 93? Just curious.
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

just i have a dx "sohc" so im selling that one for an lx "dohc" so the 93 has been good so i want the same thing thats all.

Comment

90-94 was the same thing. 94 had a different hood and lights but that's it and 90-91 had different tail lights

Id sell my 93 to you but I'm in Ohio
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ok thanks but yeah im in california so i want something near.

Comment

craigslist cali...like 4532789437285932 cars for sale, i've been trying to find one for months! not a damn car local to me, all in Cali or Washington...i hate yall!
            Originally posted by 90prtege
            have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
            Originally posted by Turpro
            Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
            CRZbrussian: that sux
            CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
            CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

craigslist cali where? i have tried both los angeles and orance county area and nothing? if you can get me a link that be great!

Comment

91-92 have different tailights and crank dont they? and i dont think they came with cupholders but i cant remember.

Comment

Working...
                X