Blue Window Tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Window Tint

I just recently painted my car the Laser Blue Mica Color. I currently have 35% Smoke tint on my car. Has anyone considered the color tint on there car? How would the Blue Window tint look?
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/mazda99protege

Although I've havn't seen the tint on a blue car, I would think that the blue tint would take away from the blue of the car. There'd be an overload of blue, I think the tint you have on there now would look better on since it balances out the color of the tires. Also, I don't know what state you're in but you might want to check the legallity of color tint since I know in some states it's illegal.........post pics if you do do it though and good luck making a decision. On a side note, have any pics of your car with the 35% tint, I'm about to do the same with mine and just wondering what it looks like on our cars. Thanks man and good luck!
    02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

I am going to take some pictures this weekend of my car. I will get them uploaded as soon as possilbe.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/mazda99protege

Comment

i seen a red car with blue windows around my town so i was thinking blue car red windows humm that'll look sharpe

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaprotege99
          I just recently painted my car the Laser Blue Mica Color. I currently have 35% Smoke tint on my car. Has anyone considered the color tint on there car? How would the Blue Window tint look?

all the colors are not actual tint. it's a colored film and does not reject any heat or light. no one that i've ever heard of will warranty it for over a year, since after a lot of heat it peels up. blue is also considered illegal. if you turn on a white light inside your car, then it shines blue outside the car, and therefore you are impresonating a cop i checked into the laws, and even if you have a blue flashlight on, you can be considered impersonating a cop it's total bull****.

Comment

i had teal green tribal tint on my old full size bagged chevy truck(teal), and it looked awsome!! and my wife has a 99 yellow convertable mustang with yellow tribal tint(she loved mine so i got her some) it is great at night when people have their highbeams on it doesnt bother you at all!
            it just depends on what you like.

Comment

Originally posted by smoomz
              i seen a red car with blue windows around my town so i was thinking blue car red windows humm that'll look sharpe
              boost happy

Comment

Working...
              X