Rear Turn Signal Bulb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Turn Signal Bulb

Has anyone had to replace there rear turn signal bulb? I tried to replace mine the other day and the part number that the part stores are giving me is not it. I have a bulb that the two prongs are off center on the end. Does this come straight from Mazda Dealership?
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/mazda99protege

I always have to get mine from the dealership. I can never find the right one I need.

Comment

got some LED signal bulbs not too long ago, no trouble finding them, maybe the '03 uses different bulb than 99-01?

Comment

What's the style number on those red leds. Because I love the look of red rear turn signals.

Comment

i know for a fact that the '99 has bulbs not available from anyone but the dealer they are like $3-$4 each. something i thought of is that you could probably just sand down one of the nipples from a regular 1156/1157 and see if it will fit. or whatever other bulb has the same diameter base.

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
            i know for a fact that the '99 has bulbs not available from anyone but the dealer they are like $3-$4 each. something i thought of is that you could probably just sand down one of the nipples from a regular 1156/1157 and see if it will fit. or whatever other bulb has the same diameter base.
            That sucks. I always thought maybe I just couldn't find the correct bulbs. Damn Mazda.

Comment

Working...
            X