• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cig lighter

My cig lighter dont work no mo
    Anyone know where the fuse is? i looked for it but could not find it
    didnt find it in my manual either. help appreciated, donatios accepted

does your radio still work? i believe they are on the same fuse, but i might be mistaken. check your fuse box on the left side of your driver foot area

Comment

stereo works fine but i mighta shorted somethin iono it happened when i plugged in my topper for work the dint work but im not the pros u guys are

Comment

the stereo and the cig lighter are on the same fuse.

2000 White Protege LX
        Sumitomo 195/60HR14
        2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
        Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
        Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
        Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
        Kenwood Music Keg
        Black Widow Keyless Entry
        Intake- Custom SRI
        Clear Corner Lights
        APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

ok i guess its not the fuse then ill take it to the dealer
          thx

Comment

My OLD Car

Comment

and the time u spend drilling my posts could have been spent masturbating again

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                you know... the time you wasted pulling your hair out could have been put towards looking at the TSB found in the FAQ

lol, they even have one for the liscense plate frame

Comment

actually dahotprotege posted the link Theman has replied once to both of my posts and both were negative and one more thing im only at home for about 5 minutes a day and i figgered it wouldnt be that big of a trouble to ask
                  i dont spend all day on my computer so i dont know how the site works im very sorry for that but dont drill me for someone being an asshole to me for no reason jsut cus im not on cig lighters and site faqs, i just hoped for a straight answer not a fricken lecture or maybe a link instead of a lecture i dont know maybe im just old fashioned that way im sorry if ive broken any rools but its bullflop

Comment

If I really wanted to be an ass I would tell him he spelt rules with two o's, :D but instead:

Pokiarchy: I'm not sure about you, but the first 20 posts I read as a member told me to 1) run searchs 2) read alot of the site to figure out how things work 3) check teh protege faq ; and 4) really think up a question before asking.

Now in my experience, people who skip straight to step 4 usually get a smack from "TheMan" reminding them to use steps 1-3. It's not like he didn't give you the answer, he is just one of many who feels that If your really going to come to a car forum, you should make an effort to understand and appreciate your car, and everything about it. Technical Service Bulletins are power in your hand - power to go to your dealer and ask for a recall on a part or a replacement - and he put these up here for all of us, on his own. It most likely took alot of time. I know he didn't come across to you as being helpfull, but in his own way TheMan answers every question you ask, be it rudely or not.

Now I'm going to say thanks to TheMan - I read those TSB's and I took my prot in and got the rear lip put in behind my speakers to prevent my air conditioner condensation from getting on them, as detailed the recall.

Goes to show you what a little reading can do.

Hey Maybe we need a big link to the protege faq somehwere with blinking lights and arrows. :D
                    Visit My Garage

Comment

i really dont know the rules to forums as this is the first one ive ever been a parts of im sorry if i was outta line i just thought i could ask a question and i figgered i get some assholes and some straight answers thats the way most things are on the internet

Once again my apologies to TheMan
                      next time ill take some more time to search
                      thanks for clearing things up guys
                      o and by the way i go the job selling cars for a vw dealership today if anyone was keeping up

Comment

Working...
                      X