Im so torn what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im so torn what to do

so I have an oportunity to buy a 94 mx6 with klze for dirt cheap. Its rusty and according to his buddy(that really didn't look just guessed) skipped time. He said it just died. I'm thinking disty. I have 1 hr to choose if I want to buy it. If I do id want to part it after I get the other motor in the pro but id need to sell it as soon as I could after the pro is done. Only problem is if I spent the money on the mx6 and then the 200+ on a new disty and that doesn't fix it I'm stuck with anoter car that just takesup space and another car id have to part asap. HELP!!!!! What should I do????
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Oh and idk if I could get back the money I put into it back if I sold it outright. No electronics were changed so its still running the usdm ecu and vaf. Its a curved neck ze so I could swap it in the pro but then I'm stuck with the bp-t3. I'm so torn what to do and I'm running out of time
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

specs:

True curved neck ze with paperwork and proved to be true by looking at the piston tops.
      He put 40,000 on the motor.
      188,000 on the Body
      Tan leather with No rips and power Dr seat
      Everything works but AC
      green exterior
      Spoilerless
      Jdm marker lights
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Dammit, you're killing me.

What's the power difference between the curved neck KLZE and a straight neck KLZE?

Do they both have the hot cams and the higher compression?

I'd be interested in the motor out of that thing. Tell me more. If i like the answers, i'll even guarantee you that i'll be out to pick up the motor in the next 4-6 weeks. How's about THEM apples? (Assuming that it's not damaged, of course)

If it's a 200hp Curved neck with KL31 cams and 200hp, i like that answer.

[EDIT]

Goddamnit KLs are so ****ing confusing. Just tell me it has 200hp. My head is spinning again trying to figure out what the hell should be in a curved neck KLZE because of the huge amounts of misinformation all over the internet.
        Last edited by concealer404; 12-28-2010, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Sending you my number in PM. Text or call asap
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Oh, your number changed? I already texted you lol.

Comment

if its under $500 i'd buy it and flip it.
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Called Chris, think we've got something worked out. :D

Comment

sweet, that works lol. gotta love this community
                  -Jack

Comment

Originally posted by concealer404 View Post
                    Called Chris, think we've got something worked out. :D
                    This . Talked to the Guy and its mine. Probably going to drive it so I can get the bp-t3 into the pro then Concealer is coming out for parts. Expect a part out of this car after that or sooner.
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

WOOTAGE!!!! Just let me know if you want those 360cc injectors.

Comment

Texting you about those
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

awesome dude! now you won't have any excuses about not having something to drive lol
                          -Jack

Comment

Neither will my girlfriend come Autox season.

Comment

Bought a brand new disty. Installed it. Didn't start. I walked away I just couldn't buy the car without it at least running. Kind of sux because he had the fsm in binder form and a bunch of other parts that go with it. Sometimes I feel I should've just got it but without the motor running A: the wife would kill me for buying a non running car and B: not sure if concealer would still want the motor so I had to walk. Feel like a big asshole because I said id buy it and didnt
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                              X