Anyone want to make a few bucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to make a few bucks?

I don't want to run the t3 on the t25 manifold when I put it in my car. So is there anyone wanting to weld a t3 flange onto this ebay manifold, maybe even weld on some braces to support the weight? I don't mind welding the flange over the old t25 flange but it would require you to cut the t25 flange enough so I can installl the bolts with room(can explain better if you don't understand). That or you can take the t25 flange off and weld on the t3 one, your choise. If you want the projecct and can weld good pm me or post here a price. I'll order a flange this weekend and will probably have the manifold ready to ship after next weekend.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Theres no local weld shops near you? Seems like shipping would kill ya on this one.

Comment

What he said. Take it to a hole in the wall machine/welding shop in the middle of town and slip a guy $40 to do it.

Comment

yea any place with a welder should be able to handle this... Just yellow page welding in ur area

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
        1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

Well I called my father in law and he's going to do the job for free. So it will cost maybe 30-40 for shipping there and back. He built a full race car by himself with tube chassis and tub'd so I trust his work. Called around and ppl are fkn nuts. I'm not paying someone 70-100 to do that ****.
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

lol
            swapping into another shell!

Comment

I had to get a job just like that done on my manifold (water jet cut a VJ23 flange and weld it onto the t2 flange that came with my manifold then cut it up a lil bit to get the holes to come thru lol) and I dunno how much the guy is going to charge me lol i will let you know tho.
              Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
              99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
              01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Need to become friends with someone that can weld well and doesn't mind helping out for free.
                SPI swapped

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WhiteLightning96

Comment

My father in law built several race cars by hand so I trust his skills. Just sux he lives far lol
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

I wish i had a Father in law who built race cars....
                    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Sounds like you will be getting back a way better manifold then.
                      SPI swapped

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WhiteLightning96

Comment

For sure. He's going to weld some gussets on it so the weld on the head flange and runners don't break. He's pissed he doesn't liv closer because he wants to see what my car can do when its done. Hell if he did live closer id say fk. It and totally go all out and build a true race car out of the pro. I'm sure he'd have no problem doing it. Also it wouldr be track day every Friday night for both of us
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

lol
                          1/4 mile -------------- 12.5 sec @ 111 Mph
                          323 gt hatchback 1.6 turbo 1988

Comment

So I'm guessing you needed 1 more post to sell something. Smooth. To bad you couldn't follow the rules for selling and got your thread shut down
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                            X