X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

Hi,

My name is Trevor

I just came across this forum a few days ago and thought id register. Theres lots of great information here. I drive a 2002 Protege ES-GT(AT)

Nice to meet all of you guys.

Yo *inserts generic greeting here*

Comment

Welcome!
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        Yo *inserts generic greeting here*
        HA! That reminds me of that one episode of Family Guy except it was *inser generic police greeting here* or somethign along those lines. Anyways Wuz good man? Got any pics?
        My OLD Car

Comment

welcome to our little community

look at the other threads from the recent new members for the standard resonses and warnings

Comment

my name is pokiarchy and i want to see it painted

tee hee

Comment

Hi, welcome to the club. Enjoy!
              2002 Blackmica P5
              CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

Hola as if this wasn't pointless
                Chris Opito

Comment

sup
                  boost happy

Comment

Is this the Hello Thread!!! Yo !!! There needs to b a New people section!!!! LOL!!
                    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
                      Is this the Hello Thread!!! Yo !!! There needs to b a New people section!!!! LOL!!
                      Yeah I made that suggestion about a week ago, but so far nothing has been done.

Comment

Hey Hey two brains are better than one!!! I'm glad no one thought i was being smart!!! I love meetin' new people!!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

wuduppppppppp!

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                            Yeah I made that suggestion about a week ago, but so far nothing has been done.
                            i concur
                            My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                              i concur
                              I second that motion!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X