Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which clutch to choose?

Hi,

I have 2 clutch's lying, and can't decide what to install. So I would like your comments and pro's and con's....

1: Centerforce Dual Friction
    2: Clutchnet "RACING 6 BUTTON “E-Z LOCK” ™ SPRUNG HUB"

Also have 2 Pressure plates. first one is the Centerforce, and the second should be a slighty upgraded one from a ford(it's red!?).

What are your oppinions?

Thanks...

Bump, any ideas? Going to mount the clutch in a week or so..

Think i will go for the Clutchnet+ford pressure plate, because i think that the centerforce have very mixed opinions....

??

Comment

^ im voting with you chose a good option.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

+1
        Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

So the clutchnet option??

Comment

Yes. I don't have any personal experience with clutchnet, but I do know the centerforce has failed a lot of people I know. Especially if you are (or planning) forced induction. Ergo, my vote is for clutchnet, lol.
            Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

clutchnet has some good products. i've driven on one years ago. grabbed very hard if needed.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Great!

thx for the inputs..

Comment

I guess I am the weirdo.... Centerforce in both the Tracer and the GT... no issues. 16-20psi depending... but I don't drive like a tool either...

Rob

Comment

Thanks for the input...

Comment

Working...
                    X