Front driver side lock is BUSTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front driver side lock is BUSTED!

What is it? Front driver lock is busted -- I cant get the key to go in anymore.
    How did it happen? Some bastard ****ed it up with a screwdriver OR the cold ****ed it up (its REALLY cold here in Jersey!)
    What can I do? I could replace it myself (cutting costs by buying the lock mechanism itself and doing the installation -- I have the Protege repair manual straight from Mazda) OR I could bring it to a certified Mazda shop (dealership!) OR bring it to my mechanic and have him repair it.

Thanks to everybody who can shed light on this in advance!
    EdD
    96DX auto -- K&N filter, Mazdaspeed shocks, H&R springs, 16" Gunmetal Rota rims with Yokohama tires, 2" diameter exhaust pipes with no-name Hiper-style muffler, Rockford Fosgate 6x9s and Kenwood receiver.
    No pierde nada.

Yeah man -- I shouldve thought of that ^_^ thanks for the info! (the warm Jersey sun kinda helped a bit)
    But in the long run tho, shouldnt I replace it NEways? I looked at it (with limited visibilty loL) and it looks messed up in there.
    No pierde nada.

Comment

put some wd 40 in it ... Just put a napkin under the lock to catch the over spill
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Is this your first winter??
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
        X