Varad LED undercar lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varad LED undercar lights

I just installed VARAD LED lights on my Sport20.

click here to see how it looks

*If you have no money to tune-up, stick with the dye-cut brand names stickers...you'll swear you got that elusive 20 HP..for 10$ :D*

looking good

Comment

How much did the kit run ya and where'd ya get it?
      Arvin
      2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

120$ @ http://www.seffects.com

Very nice service. Take their word though..if you choose the blue kit, it will likely take a lot of time to get it. I waited 4 weeks and gave up then ordered the green one.

*If you have no money to tune-up, stick with the dye-cut brand names stickers...you'll swear you got that elusive 20 HP..for 10$ :D*

Comment

constuctive criticism; i dont like it the glow is a bit too....defined for my taste, i kinda like the low glow that the tubes put out, but hey if the quality of the leds is anybetter than the tubes, good choice.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

it seems it glows a lot because of the camera. The LED are the way to go if you want something durable and that does not drain too much power.

Comment

yeah, i know my first and only undercar was street glow, i had them all of about 2 weeks and one of them ended up broken.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Looks nice. I also like the other modifications you made to your car. Apple eh? My father swears by them. He has the powermac (it is the size of a basketball with a gig of RAM).
                2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                Groundkit

Comment

Those are really bright... looks good though.

Comment

Working...
                  X