Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo

im looking to put a bit more whomp into my whip
    i want to hook in a turbo, but i need to know what kind of turbo's fit, is there an old turbo that may fit out of a talon perhaps? a dsm? or any kind of other engine? im looking to buy, but i want to know what you guys know about it

well the engine and waht year would help

Comment

2.0l 2003 , i thought that was pretty clear in my profile

Comment

Who wants to wade through your profile to be able to answer your question?
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdavatar
          2.0l 2003 , i thought that was pretty clear in my profile

you are gonna get a lot of help with those responses. Here is some advice. Do a search.
          2000 DX, Blue
          Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
          2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

or let him know that Flyin Protege has a kit out, as well as quite a few other companies that represent in the Protege community with their products. You can always slap together your own kit... but might not see the same results as one of the kits that come from our kick-ass vendors who have proven their products. Now.. if you do a search, you'll probably come up with a few threads regarding the various companies who make kits.
            -mike lucero
            1988 Mazda 323 GTX
            2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

i tried a few searches, it's diffucult to find much of any use, maybe im jus not looking in the right places

Comment

Dear god you people get offended easy

Comment

Just look through the forced induction section and the 3rd gen enging drivertrain section. There are quite a few 3rd gen guys running around with turbo kits on there Protege. Just search through t he board, the info on turbo kits will come up.
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

thanks guys! i should be able to figure some stuff out, great info!

Comment

www.essentialspeed.com these guys have some really nice kits

Comment

Working...
                      X