handles better than a type R??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

handles better than a type R??

hey wsup people im new here and a potential buyer for a mazdaspeed protege.. i heard that the protege is supposted to have better handling than an acura integra Type R.. can anyone here confirm this??? thanks

Originally posted by mazdaspeeda
    hey wsup people im new here and a potential buyer for a mazdaspeed protege.. i heard that the protege is supposted to have better handling than an acura integra Type R.. can anyone here confirm this??? thanks
    Sport Compact voted the MSP the best track car ever (until the SRT 4 came out anyway) It took the Type R off the pedestal. Mind you it's not as fast acceleration wise but it'll take even the SRT4 on a track.
    2003 Protege5
    Midnight Blue MTX
    2002 Protege LX
    Black Mica MTX

Comment

transistionally, it's better. Long sweepers will more than likely goto the ITR, by a small margin.
      "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
      -93 MR2, 129 ES
      ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
      Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

oh wow! i never knew that! so wait.. the srt-4 handles just as well also?

Comment

No...
          "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
          2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

No, the SRT-4 is faster than a MSProtege on a straight away, but when it comes to handling, the MSPro will out handle it. The SRT-4 does a good job though on setting a benchmark on bang for your buck for around $20K. Now a lot of manufacturers are competing for that part of the market. It will be interesting to see what is yet to come by all import manufacturers.
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

I looked @ the SRT before I got my MSP. Deliberated over 1/4 mile or auto-x. having had a fast 1/4 car before I opted to turn. the SRT is FAST, the MSP will eat it alive in the corners. the new SRT with the LSD is better but they are cars built for different purposes.

Comment

The SRT is Fastar!!11@

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                  The SRT is Fastar!!11@
                  much...as long as the road goes straight.....

Comment

Working...
                  X