best lowering kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best lowering kit.

sup guys i have allready lowered my car, with a mazdaspeed lowering kit, but in the intrest to get the ball rolling on the suspension section, we will start off by asking which kit you all have, and if you like it or not. as for mine, i love it.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Don't have anything yet but I definitely need it...will probably go w/ the Eibach pro-kit.

Comment

Well I have the Eibach pro-kit, and I absolutely love it. I expected a little better handling compared to stock, but I was blown away at the difference that took place. I now search for the windy roads more than I used to.

Comment

I have the Eibach Pro-Kit with a strut bar and the MSP struts are going in this week, I will let you take it for a spin next week in Kent if you wanna feel the setup out...
        2000 DX, Blue
        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
          I have the Eibach Pro-Kit with a strut bar and the MSP struts are going in this week, I will let you take it for a spin next week in Kent if you wanna feel the setup out...
          you talking to me??? im always up for testing **** out. ill let you drive mine, lol

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
            you talking to me??? im always up for testing **** out. ill let you drive mine, lol
            hmm is matt sure about that after the ebrake menuver
            :D
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Hey GoldPro, did the handling capabilities increase once the msp struts were put on. I would love if they did, I might get them sooner.

Comment

I'm sittin on the H&R kit for over a year now... oem struts. I love the handling of the car still, although I do have the semi-annoying rear clunk from the springs.
                -mike lucero
                1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO

It's a deal then. No, i didn't forget about the ebrake, but i wanna see what the act clutch did for you, and you can see what the suspension did for me....
                  2000 DX, Blue
                  Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                  2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                    Hey GoldPro, did the handling capabilities increase once the msp struts were put on. I would love if they did, I might get them sooner.
                    He doesn't have them, I am putting them on this week, i will let you know the difference.
                    2000 DX, Blue

Comment

I have the MSP struts, MSP springs, AWR 21.5mm rear swaybar, and MP3 front tower bar...the car handles extremely well. I love it, except for the fact that it hardly lowered the car at all. I'll probably replace the springs with some Eibach's sooner or later.
                      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

i was planning on getting the eibach kit, till i found the tein kit on e-bay for $165 shipped:D i love the springs. i also love the no sag warranty, cause with all the added system weight, i was worried about that. i'm using stock struts now, but i'll probably get the tokico struts in a few months i couldn't be happier with the springs. my friend's noticed a big difference in the handling too. and it still has a comfortable ride.

Comment

It's a deal then. No, i didn't forget about the ebrake, but i wanna see what the act clutch did for you, and you can see what the suspension did for me....
                          DEAL, lol i wont break it i promise.

186.08whp
                          225.94wtq
                          torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Hey, you brake it you buy it, my golden rules.....and if the engine blows, then you gotta replace my 100% pure muscle 1.6 engine with a FS-ZE.
                            2000 DX, Blue

Comment

Hey, you brake it you buy it, my golden rules.....and if the engine blows, then you gotta replace my 100% pure muscle 1.6 engine with a FS-ZE.
                              fuggin right you burn my clutch out i want a 6 puck, lol

186.08whp
                              225.94wtq
                              torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                              X