Clear All

what is apc's webpage?

exactly that ...

Thanks

APC

Comment

thank you ... i couldnt find it for the life of me

Comment

Yeah it is kind of a weird address. I bet when you searched for it on the web it only came up with people's cars with apc lights.

Comment

lol .... that and that ups company that makes battery back-ups for computers has something they call apc ... and the website didnt even have what i want , i saw a steering wheel they make with 2 buttons and some "carbon fiber" (fake) a friend has one and it is acutally really nice ... but they shop didnt have the hub to install it on my car , and apc's website doesnt even have the wheel up there ... so i emailed em but thats about it .
          Last edited by Drackonn; 02-09-2004, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Yeah. I have an apc backup for my computer.

Comment

oh God please dont buy from them
              My OLD Car

Comment

Hey update your sig.

Comment

APC doesn't have much stuff for Proteges, as a matter of fact I couldn't find much stuff for the 3rd gen 'teges anywhere. I wish they'd make the NextGen or Retro style lights for us mazdaheads.
                  2002 Protege LX
                  ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

Wrong forum...moved.
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                    X