who wants to see some proto RE stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who wants to see some proto RE stuff?

Got some nice new **** from RE today. Very nice new ****.
    Last edited by TayTay; 02-10-2004, 03:00 AM.
    01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

are you talking about?
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by TayTay
      Got some nice new **** from RE today. Very nice new ****.

so where the hell are the pics? i open this thread, thinking i'm going to see your new RE stuff, but nope

Comment

I'll have some pics soon. I just wanted to know who was curious about them. They told me that I'm not allowed to show anyone but I mean, how can you have the stuff that no one has because it isn't out yet and NOT show it off to people? I don't have a camera right now so I have to borrow one. Soon....
        01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

Hmm...I'd like to see whenever that happens.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
          Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
          I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by TayTay
            I'll have some pics soon. I just wanted to know who was curious about them. They told me that I'm not allowed to show anyone but I mean, how can you have the stuff that no one has because it isn't out yet and NOT show it off to people? I don't have a camera right now so I have to borrow one. Soon....

i'd suggest just e-mailing the pics to those interested, so just in case, so RE won't see them what exactly did you get? please tell me they are the components, and maybe the amp

Comment

me want re stuff
              '02 classic red p5
              currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Working...
              X