Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about the 323 2.0i?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know anything about the 323 2.0i?

Hey I have a chance to buy (very very cheap, as in almost free) an older (not sure, late 80's to maybe 91?) Mazda 323 with the 2.0i badge on the rear. Is this even woth messing with? Since I know very little about the Mazda's I hope one of you folks can tell me something about the boxy four door I may or may not aquire.
    Thanks!
    Bri
    Just tryinng to make a roachclip racer!
    Go Fast Drive Well Die Old!

No, I know what he is talking about I have seen a 323 2.0i, it has a sunroof and other things. They are way older than 91. They are like a mid to late 80's model. Mazdas are a good car, but like any car thats near 15 years old, if it was not properly cared for there will be problems that can arise.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Actually I had a chance to go look at it and I was misinformed, it is a 626 not a 323. It has a sunroof and some of the better options, but it has a blown head gasket. I can rebuild it but I keep hearing about the 626 "lemons" and such. I may just use the rims and get rid of the rest of it...I dunno yet.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I think I might go ahead and mess with it. Would that engine be worth anything other than a daily driver?
        Bri

Comment

Working...
        X