Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stratified MSPNP ND64 released!

Hi Everyone,

We've been hard at work and have finally released the long awaited MSPNP!

We are selling this as both a more generic unit that fits many vehicles along with vehicle specific models. Check out the details from the blog post below and if you have friends with Miatas, K powered Mazdas, Hondas etc. we appreciate you spreading the word!

Stratified released a fully assembled and versatile MegasquirtII based Plug and Play ECU for Mazda, Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Subaru

Let me know if you have any questions,

Cheers,
    Alex
    Stratified Automotive Controls

Does it fit a BF GTX?

Comment

Super impressed!
      Drew
      '95 EGT 1.8
      T
      '93 ELX 1.9 SC
      '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

Looks good lex. I recognize some pics on your site. This summer I'll get some better shots of my car so it doesn't look ghetto with the gold hood. Also, I'll try to get you more videos of the launch, flat shifts, and etc working at the track.
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
          Does it fit a BF GTX?
          Unfortunately it does not - they changed the OEM connector for OBDI/BG chassis and it is different from the BF GTX. The BF also offers the challenge of the vacuum advanced distributor so a BP disty would have to be swapped.

It would however work on a BPT swapped BF GTX

Originally posted by Skuce View Post
          Super impressed!
          Thank you sir!

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
          Looks good lex. I recognize some pics on your site. This summer I'll get some better shots of my car so it doesn't look ghetto with the gold hood. Also, I'll try to get you more videos of the launch, flat shifts, and etc working at the track.
          Thanks Eric, always looking forward to some new material! How's the car running btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
            Unfortunately it does not - they changed the OEM connector for OBDI/BG chassis and it is different from the BF GTX. The BF also offers the challenge of the vacuum advanced distributor so a BP disty would have to be swapped.

It would however work on a BPT swapped BF GTX
            Would it have to have the BP harness in it? I'm planning on using the stock harness for the swap.

Comment

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
              Would it have to have the BP harness in it? I'm planning on using the stock harness for the swap.
              Yes, the BP harness (specifically the ECU plugs) are a requirement. I would think you'd want the BP engine harness when swapping a BP in it? I am not that familiar with the BF however.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                Thanks Eric, always looking forward to some new material! How's the car running btw?
                The car is running good. Haven't played with it or started it since last fall. When I did my 13.0 run I found my injectors were at 100.8+%. So now I need to get some 600cc (or bigger) ones to make run for the vj23 that is going on soon. Other than that, car is running good. With the launch and flat shifts I have a lot of people coming up and asking about the car. They say it sounds mean. With my new 23" slicks I will be able to net a high 12 this season. Should be fun.
                Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

PNP into either/or/both 1990 MX6 GT w/ F2T? Or a KLZE car?

Comment

Originally posted by concealer404 View Post
                    PNP into either/or/both 1990 MX6 GT w/ F2T? Or a KLZE car?
                    The KLZE for sure. My sources tell me the F2T is fine as well. Take a picture of your plugs at the OEM ECU and send it my way and I will be able to verify.

Comment

wow awesome update on the site man! MS seems to be getting easier to understand with you around lol.

I like that you do the one on one support til the car runs and idles. That would be my one condition of getting something like this, since I'm MS e-literate lol.

Definitely looking forward to doing business with you one day soon though! Help me get some real tuning capabilities happening.
                      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                        The car is running good. Haven't played with it or started it since last fall. When I did my 13.0 run I found my injectors were at 100.8+%. So now I need to get some 600cc (or bigger) ones to make run for the vj23 that is going on soon. Other than that, car is running good. With the launch and flat shifts I have a lot of people coming up and asking about the car. They say it sounds mean. With my new 23" slicks I will be able to net a high 12 this season. Should be fun.
                        Can't wait to see the results! With slicks 12s are definitely within reach.

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                        wow awesome update on the site man! MS seems to be getting easier to understand with you around lol.

I like that you do the one on one support til the car runs and idles. That would be my one condition of getting something like this, since I'm MS e-literate lol.

Definitely looking forward to doing business with you one day soon though! Help me get some real tuning capabilities happening.
                        Sounds good, let me know if you have any questions or concerns. While we try and make the MS as painless as possible, it's good to have an idea about tuning a car because that's the point of buying it in the first place and that's where all the fun is!

Comment

For those of you that want to put the harness jumpers in yourself (remember the electronics are already fully built) we have provided wiring diagrams AND base maps.

Stratified Automotive Controls Generic Stratified Megasquirt Plug and Play ND64 Standalone ECU [STRATIFIED_PNP_ND64] - Microsquirt (Megasquirt II) Based Plug and Play Engine Management System for ALL Vehicles Utilizing the ND64 OEM Connector **Megasquirt Plug and Play ND64 Installation and Setup Instructions** **Please Note: It can take up to 1 week for the product to ship from your order date. You can contact us for updates on

Comment

I should add - does anyone on here cross post on MX6/Probe, MX3, Miata, forums? I'd like to start spreading the word to these owners as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X