Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I found on the solara forums !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We beat a Toyota Solara LOL they call the guy a pussy
    Last edited by Subghetto; 02-10-2004, 08:27 PM.

Rofl!!! That's hella funny!!!! They called him a Pussy and everything!!!! Good Kill whoever was drivin that Proty that day!!!!!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

niceeeeee hahaha ......... i'd like to take that celica on......on a windy road where el protege and I could really test his driving skills..........

Comment

moved to racing forums.

Comment

freaking awsome.
          Big Dreams, Small Budget!

Comment

I did that same exact thing to some bitch the day before this happend.
            -i was behind my dad going home, and he decided that the person in front of him was going to slow so he went around him. when i saw that he did i went arround switched lanes speed up but while i was doing that there was a semi that was getting really close in front of me since we were going 75-80 mph. i decide that there is just enough room so i cut the guy in the car off and got off at my exit that i would have missed if i was a pussy and didnt go for it.

it was thrilling.- LOL
            97 1.5L protege LX

20% tint,
            17" rims (off for the winter)
            performance muffler
            2 10"subs
            other little things

Comment

ReSpEcT!!! Mazda rules!

Quote:
              was it a mazda speed protoge? cuz those are not that slow
              End of quote.

LOOOOOOOL!!!!
              One day you are born,
              The next big milestone
              you discover go zoom-zoom
              you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Recently, I've been on the Cavalier forums to help a friend with some car info. They're not to friendly over there when it comes to Proteges. I mean, come on! They're Cavaliers. Whats so special about them that makes them so high an mighty.
                " Autobots are an error I intend to correct"

Reformated Alternate Mode:
                Midnite Blue P5 ( 5-speed manual)
                Painted calipers
                Injen CAI
                Custom exhaust
                Tein lowering springs(finally installed)

Comment

Originally posted by RipperSnapper
                  Recently, I've been on the Cavalier forums to help a friend with some car info. They're not to friendly over there when it comes to Proteges. I mean, come on! They're Cavaliers. Whats so special about them that makes them so high an mighty.
                  they wont be talking **** when they hear that blow off valve sound
                  cone filter, pacesetter shortshifter, 15 in. used slicks on stock steelies, dropped with zx2 struts and eibach springs, custom crush bent 2 1/2 inch piping, catco freeflow cat, DTM muffler, cams n turbo UNDERWAY.

Comment

the only reason they talk **** is cause they can. some have the 2.4 or the 2.2. gm is pouring alot of money to come up with good parts for their motors, plus they have the ecotech motor
                    i is dumb

Comment

don't downplay cavaliers. i used to have one. i also have a hella kill list. your right though, the j-body org are assholes. but at the same time, they have to fight harder for an aftermarket since gm sucks balls. i had a heller time, but it looked and ran sweet before i recked it.
                      i hate being broke!

Comment

im not gon lie, the newer z24s are kickass, even the autos have some pull. i had a hell of a kill list also in my girls 01 z24 automatic. Wish i had pics of it, i got to lower it, put some gunmetal qt's on it and then she ran it into a tree.
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

cavs must suck cause two ppl on this thread ran them into somthing
                          i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel
                            don't downplay cavaliers. i used to have one. i also have a hella kill list. your right though, the j-body org are assholes. but at the same time, they have to fight harder for an aftermarket since gm sucks balls. i had a heller time, but it looked and ran sweet before i recked it.
                            Oh, I aint downplaying them. I'm on there because I'm helping my buddy out. He has a 94 Z24 with a 3.1 5 speed. I'm checking out what he has for options an looking up on what chip gets rid of his 118 mph govener. Some of the jbody guys are cool. Most of them act like their car is american muscle though.
                            " Autobots are an error I intend to correct"

Reformated Alternate Mode:
                            Midnite Blue P5 ( 5-speed manual)
                            Painted calipers
                            Injen CAI
                            Custom exhaust
                            Tein lowering springs(finally installed)

Comment

I like how the solara guys don't actually say anything, only that MSPs "arent that slow" and that the regular pros are slow, they don't have use any numbers to back that up. And their bitching about the fact that our cars have good handling, "thats not fair"

Comment

Working...
                              X