Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking after the Workshop Manual from the JDM MAZDA FAMILIA GT-R

Hi there guyz,

I'm looking for the complete Workshop Manual from the JDM mazda familia BG GT-R, or maybe if you have just the wiring diagram, would be very helpfull !

Thanks !

PM'd

Comment

isnt it just a supplement? if not someone should PM me so I can add it to to the ftp archives

EDIT: nevermind, didnt know your site was working again serge
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Hi there guys !

Thanks a lot for the support ! unfortunatly i already have the workshop from the edm and usdm protege, i really need the JDM GT-R workshop, i have somes troubles with looms :-(

Cheers !

Comment

what do you need to know? I have a GTR loom sitting right here
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Hi there MD323,

Well, i'm in a loom nightmare for the moment lol, i hate wiring !

I'll try to be clear lol, i have already the european and american workshop manual, but here i'm swapping a jdm gt-r engine into my 93' mazda 323 BG GT (1.8L N/A) and i have somes troubles with wiring ! the black and white dashplugs are not the same, and i have a extra plug left too ! that's why i'm looking the jdm wiring diagram, i want to run this baby asap !

Click on the little pix for having it in high resolution

Here's somes pictures of the unfamous plugs :

The black plug on the rhd engine loom :

The white plug on the rhd engine loom :

The white plug on the edm mazda 323 BG 1.8L N/A lhd dashboard loom:

The black plug on the edm mazda 323 BG 1.8L N/A lhd dashboard loom :

The unknow plug on the edm mazda 323 BG 1.8L N/A lhd dashboard loom :

I have finally this box :

I have also this plug on the wall, with the silentbloc (the wiring hide her a little bit) i'll do beter pix tomorrow :

I hate wiring !

Comment

this is the resistor box for the injectors

that is the carbon canister soleniod, not really needed

the rest ill compare to my dash harness and the GTR harness and see if there is any notable differences
              -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

MD323, thanks a lot !

Strange for the resistor box for the injectors, i have a other one similar (will take pix tomorrow).

And for the the carbon canister soleniod, the engine will run without the plug ???

Cheers ! many thanks again

Comment

Any reason you don't run the current harness that's in the car? You can add and re-pin the harness to GTR spec within an hour or so. Just a suggestion in case you run into some major wiring compatibility issues.
                  -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Well that depends jack, is the car its going into going to have all the GTR oem stuff?

Last I remember from the imazda days he has a whole GTR and a new shell.
                    -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

When I swapped the GTX engine into my 1991 USDM Protege LX, I used a RHD harness from a GTX. The guy I bought it from said it was pnp. lol it wasn't.

I'm late for work right now but I'll check back on this tomorrow to see how it's going. If I forget, PM me and I'll see if I can help. I see you're having at least one problem that I had, and I think there's another that you may not have discovered yet. It'll work but it's going to take some effort. No worries.
                      1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
                      1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
                      2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
                      1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

@Mazda_Powered,

Hi there, well that's why i need the jdm gt-r manual workshop or wiring diagrams, for repin all correctly, like you can see on the pictures, the white and black plugs are not the sames.

@MD323,

EDM GT-R have not the same wiring as the JDM GT-R one, i have also a complete edm gt-r wiring loom and i checked, it's not the same, but i will never strip my gt-r cars, that's for sure .

@1st Gen,

Hi there, thanks ! but do you think jdm gtx have the same wiring as the jdm gt-r ? you have somes pictures/diagrams of your plugs ?

Many thanks for the help guys !

Comment

I have the GT-R supplemental, pm me your email and I'll see if I can send it to you.
                          2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

What was different for me was the VAF plug which needed to be rewired for the fuel pump. The 10 pin under dash plug which you already showed, and the fact that it was 2' too short because it was from a RHD car.
                            1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
                            1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
                            2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
                            1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

@nerd racing,

Hello ! are you sure it's from the RHD JDM version, because i already have the complete workshop manual from the usdm/edm version of the gt-r but the wiring are not the same.

@1st Gen,

Ok, same situation here, damn wiring !

Comment

Working...
                              X