• Time
  • Show
Clear All

EL Prototype ecu

Anyone using one?
    need help with my gtx
    http://. please check out my welcomi...ad.php?t=52356

looking for info on the 626 master cylinder upgrade

I was told thats what ECU was installed in my GTX... I don't know for sure though..

Comment

i used it and it worked. For $20 bucks is worth trying it

Comment

Installed mine tonight and things are not good. Put the chipped ecu in and went for a short four block drive. It seemed to run better. Noticed it pulled harder in second. At about six blocks it bucked and the engine light came on then it died. Started right back up no engine light but then died again twice on my way back then again in driveway. Now it cranks and no start so i pulled out ecu and put the factory chip in and went for a blast down the highway and zero problems.
        need help with my gtx
        http://. please check out my welcomi...ad.php?t=52356

looking for info on the 626 master cylinder upgrade

Comment

What ever happen to this, what made that happen?

I have a El Prototype ecu that I bought from a member here and I was wondering if I'm running a vj11/14 hybrid would that still be ok with that ecu or will it cause me to run a little leaner?

Or..

Does it not matter because of the Map sensor and or Vaf that still reads amount of air coming into the motor?
          Last edited by _Shocker_; 10-03-2011, 07:15 PM.
          _Shocker_ 88 Festiva B6T

Comment

That turbo is perfect for that chip...just make sure you open up the intake and exhaust to make it work well.

Comment

I have a stock intake manifold and stock DP with 2.25" exhaust. It's in a Festiva on 10lbs now and it's riding out.

I'd love to port the head and intake and put a bigger DP on it but I just rebuilt the motor I think I'll be happy with it, especially since I'm running ac too!
              _Shocker_ 88 Festiva B6T

Comment

Working...
              X