88 GT in local yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88 GT in local yard

This car has very nice door panels and carpet and a few other bits if anyone is interested....also adjustable strut motors if anyone is still using these.

Clay

I am interested in some interior parts. Roof lining, the plastic piece that fit above the rear view mirror that holds up the front of the roof lining, carpet, trunk carpet & the piece that covers the tail lights.

Are the door panels for manual or powered windows?

Comment

Manual and they are nice The headliner will not ship well to you though...shame cuz it is real clean. Carpet is nice and the other parts you list are also from what I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
        This car has very nice door panels and carpet and a few other bits if anyone is interested....also adjustable strut motors if anyone is still using these.

Clay
        Clay - I am located in Houston and interested in a number of interior items for my '88 GT. Is there a way I can contact you (email or tel. no), if you can pull some items for me and ship them I will be very appreciated and return the favor by paying you for your time (BTW what is the color of the car exterior \ interior). Thanks - Yasin (slownrusty@yahoo.com).

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
          I am interested in some interior parts. Roof lining, the plastic piece that fit above the rear view mirror that holds up the front of the roof lining, carpet, trunk carpet & the piece that covers the tail lights.

Are the door panels for manual or powered windows?
          Items would be shipped to 33122 & not to Jamaica.
          Last edited by mazkam; 03-20-2011, 09:25 AM.

Comment

does it have the transmission?
            88 323 GT - 03 Protege5 - 07 Mazda 5

Comment

Clay... When you go back to look at it again, I am wondering if It has a rear seat cushion in good shape. Mine has a stain (don't ask me how it go there) that won't come out. I'm also interested in the carpet. Oh, and would you PLEASE check to see if there are any other 323s there like the LX because I['m looking for the steering column assembly that has the cruise control features as well as the adjustable intermittent windshield wiper functions. Thanks!

Oh yeah.... does it have the grille? And which instrument cluster does it have?
              Last edited by LN323; 04-06-2011, 06:07 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Pm'd this car was sent to the Land of Cube....a moment of silence please

Comment

Originally posted by LN323 View Post
                  I['m looking for the steering column assembly that has the cruise control features as well as the adjustable intermittent windshield wiper functions.
                  You can use the multi-switch from a 626 of the same vintage - you have to swap your hazard (4-way) rocker switch into it, but that's no big deal. The 626 multi-switch with all the bells and whistles is much easier to find.

Comment

Working...
                  X