Pictures of my 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of my 3

Whats up everyone, brand new to this board. Thought you would like to see our brand new 3 we picked up 2 weeks ago. Let me know what you think. Have a great one

Click here for the pictures
    '04 Mazda 3s, Red, Black leather, sunroof, 6cd in dash, automatic (wife's car), navigation, 17" wheels, Xenon headlights

Nice. That in-dash navi is sweet.

Comment

Can I have your car?
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
        Can I have your car?
        Back off Clint, it's mine. On a serious note though, that is going to be my next car.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys, it really is a nice car to drive. Unfortunately, I don't get to drive it that much, it is my wifes, and she can't drive a 5 speed, so she won't be taking my car to work. At least I get to drive it on the weekends and at night.
          '04 Mazda 3s, Red, Black leather, sunroof, 6cd in dash, automatic (wife's car), navigation, 17" wheels, Xenon headlights

Comment

Those are nice. I think I saw one on the hwy the other day. The only thing that lead me to think it was one of those (it was dark) was the BIG ASS Mazda symbol on the trunk.
            " Autobots are an error I intend to correct"

Reformated Alternate Mode:
            Midnite Blue P5 ( 5-speed manual)
            Painted calipers
            Injen CAI
            Custom exhaust
            Tein lowering springs(finally installed)

Comment

Yeah the emblem on the rear is HUGE.

Comment

Very nice, I like it a lot. I'm jealous
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

How much was that total?. I saw one i liked for 18 but i dont think it had a navi

Comment

damn, that is sweet... Your house is frigin nice to ...

Damn the 3's look like a mini bmw 5 series..
                    I would love to own one, but I know the aftermeket won't be so hot most likely..
                    My next car or next new car which ever , will have to have a serious aftermarket available to it...
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

As far as the price goes, that is a funny story. I originally went to the dealer and ordered a black loaded 3 with everything except the navigation. I went to the dealer to pick it up and they ordered the wrong one. It didn't have all the options. I was severely pissed, so I basically told them that they would give me the one on the showroom floor for the same price as the one I ordered. The one on the showroom floor had everything including navigation, so they folded and gave in. I got that one for 19,500 plus tax and dealer fees. My salesman got severely reemed by his boss for that one. They basically had to eat a navigation system. The sticker on it was 23,045. Thanks for the comments on it guys, I will try to get more pics soon.

Comment

How good is the navi system?

Comment

The Navigation system on it is a really cool option. You can mark up to 100 locations on it, (i.e. your house, work, whatever). It also has points of interests around your area such as banks, hotels, restaurants, atm's, etc. You can pick what type of food you want to eat and it will take you to the door. The lady will even tell you that you missed the turn if you go by it, very cool option.

Comment

Show some pics of ur house.
                            Rick
                            '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
                            '02 Protege5.0

Comment

Why do you guys want to see pictures of my house? Thought this was a Mazda 3 forum . I will think about it though, but I doubt it. My house is a little to personal to be posting all over the net.

Comment

Working...
                              X