Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid protege!!!!rant warning

this god damm thing wont stop being a bitch

first off when i bought it it needed a new exahast no problem fixxed that now i have this little psssssssst noices inbetween the flanges and yes i used gaskets

both axles need to be fixxed thats fine ive got them downstairs, those buggers better come out easy

i have electrical gremlins constanly ****ing my car over, first with my starter not getting enoughf jiuce so it clicked, ground problem <- electrical gremlins!!!
    now i have a problem with electrical again, the brake lights wont go off unless i remove the 10a room fuse, then when i step on the brakes my cd player dome lights and clock all come on then go off when i let go off the pedal like wtf , thats going to be damm hard to solve

oh and my altenator just said **** you and is squealing louder that a pig ****ing a wood chipper

ball joints feel as they are wearing out as well due to the hard ice ruts in the road pulling the car all over the god damm place, and im suprised that the radiator hasnt exploded yet

i have all the parts to fix this crap cept that electrical thing ( )
    the only good thing bout it is when i change the altenator i can do the belts at the same time, they could use a change.

its so frustrationg when your trying to save money for school but constantly getting ****ed over by bills and car ****, oh and ontop of it all ITS F*#KING COLD OUTSIDE and i have no garage

end rant....
    Last edited by Semtex; 02-10-2004, 10:06 PM.
    No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Do you have fire insurance?
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
      Do you have fire insurance?
      dont get me started on insurance

Comment

I was going to point out... perhaps a stray match could solve your problems.

Comment

yea that`d be nice too

oh i forgot the gas tank leaks over 1/2 tank, plus when it does leak it leaks over the exhast, soon as i get a nice day thats getting fixxed asap

thats costin money and could go boom of coarse................................maybe i should get fire insurance.....

Comment

Originally posted by charles
            I was going to point out... perhaps a stray match could solve your problems.
            ill keep the car just because it has a sunroof and spoiler and its black, those were the main things that sold this car to me. nothing else mattered, i already have everything to fix it up just need some better weather, im preparing myself for an embarrasing drive to work tommorrow, with that squealling altenator

Comment

In all seriousness, a bunk alternator can cause some weird electrical problems, but, still, to me, it sounds like it goes further than that. For example, though, in my Volvo, the voltages were never correct, and the radio only worked in AM, all the lights flickered, etc.

Comment

its weird i know the brake lights are getting a constant power supply from something that needs power all the time, like the horn/4ways/cd player/dome lights etc... all the interor crap

i need to go over each interor peice thats causing a problem and hope fully solve this damm problem, its going to take a ling time but once i get the car up to top quality it will be good, i just need a dohc engine or low miles sohc. im pushing 350 000 kms and burning very little oil

Comment

i feel ya on the problems man. My alternator squeaks hella loud to, my dome lights only work every other time i open a door, and my blinker flickers on and off for no reason. Good luck tho!
                  Eat ****.

Comment

I think thats how it alyways goes...you fix one thing, then its something else. Grrrr.

About your electrical,
                    I hads a similar problem, except I was always blowing that 10a room fuse. Its the same one that controls the dash lights and tails if Im not mistaken. I just rewired my headunit and it stopped. I think I may have had some loose/crossed wires somewhere when I put the cd player in. Just a thought, you might start there.
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Hey due to finacial reasons (i want a body kit) i had to postpone my tour of the USA. But i am taking the Signifigant Other to NS for a camping trip/ visiting her highschool best friend. It is a lot of tracking and tracing. it is more time consuming than hard. I _might_ be able to help you with the wiring. I am not a fan of girl talk. And a bad day working on a car is better than a good day being bored to death in a cottage with a bunch of chick who i cant touch.

PM if there are any awsome campsites you know of.
                      Last edited by Protoss; 02-11-2004, 07:49 PM.
                      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                      So his engine he goosed
                      With much too much boost,
                      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                        Hey due to finacial reasons (i want a body kit) i had to postpone my tour of the USA. But i am taking the Signifigant Other to NS for a camping trip/ visiting her highschool best friend. It is a lot of tracking and tracing. it is more time consuming than hard. I _might_ be able to help you with the wiring. I am not a fan of girl talk. And a bad day working on a car is better than a good day being bored to death in a cottage with a bunch of chick who i cant touch.

PM if there are any awsome campsites you know of.
                        Brock.. Semtex is at my house right now and he wants to know when you'll be commin to NS?
                        Pewter Silver 92 DX 5 Spd 1.8L SOHC
                        -Stainless steel MagnaFlow exhaust with a double walled tip.
                        -205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE910 rubber
                        -B&M Short Throw Shifter
                        -MX-3 GS front seats
                        -Front an Rear upper strut braces

(LOOKING FOR A CAI FOR MY SOHC !!!!)
                        (GT-X on the way as I type)

Comment

July, and we are heading towards the south shore.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

well i plan to have that fixxed long before that, im getting a few micks to look at it for me

as for campsites i dunno , dont really camp, but if you want to see some nice places
                            goto south shore (good pick), annoplis valley (where me and vormav live) and to cape breton (trans canada highway mostly) and of coarse thers alot in between

from the south shore to where i live usally takes a 1hr drive, from here to cape breton probally 5-6hrs, probally not worth it but its there.

maybe we can "bump" into eachother sometime over your stay here. anyways thanks for the lending hand but its a ways to wait and i cant lol.

Comment

ok, well if you need the wiring diagram, or connector locations just ask.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

Working...
                              X