Please photoshop for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please photoshop for me.

I wanted to know if someone could photoshop my car for me. I want to do a paint job of the top of my car the silver color that it is, fading to the black of my lip kit. I also want some type of tribal graphic in the color of my rims. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    [

damn dude, thats gon cost by the hour there.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I'll do it, but not with that pic. low quality pics are a waste of time. if you have a better pic PM me, I will give you my e-mail, you can send it to me and I will chop it up.

Comment

if it will help, can you get one off of my cardomain webpage?
        [

Comment

hey boost, if you can, and since your being a lazy f today, please give us a how to to do the fade, graphics and even body kit.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
            hey boost, if you can, and since your being a lazy f today, please give us a how to to do the fade, graphics and even body kit.
            I have not the energy foranotherhow to to day..sorry. I'm running a 100+ fever and can barely breathe. I have an upper respitory infection so I'm just laying in bed with laptop.

Comment

lazy ass...just kiddin dude, im think im figurin it out anyway.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                I have not the energy foranotherhow to to day..sorry. I'm running a 100+ fever and can barely breathe. I have an upper respitory infection so I'm just laying in bed with laptop.
                Bah, be a man. lol
                Naw, get well soon, etc etc
                ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

I got halfway done, went to save, PC locked up, I fell asleep, just woke up, boss says I must stay home until I'm better so I will take a crack at it tomorrow for ya'...sorry for the delay...goes back into nyquil induced coma

Comment

wow thats a pretty nice boss. We all love you Rich!
                    My OLD Car

Comment

I have not added vinyl yet, been kinda busy today on a special project
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looks pretty good. Thanks GotBoost. Hope you feel better.
                        [

Comment

not bad. That would be an expensive paint job
                          My OLD Car

Comment

To just get the car faded to black with vinyl stickers would be expensive? How much do you think it will cost. The decals would be $50, but how much for the paint?
                            [

Comment

oh i thought you just wanted to paint the entire car like that. Like getting it to fade to that. No vinyl
                              My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                              X