Nitrous!!! Woot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitrous!!! Woot!!

Every nitrous thread seems to get jacked on here. So I was just wondering if anyone is spraying, what system, and how big of a shot they are using? Thanks! HAHA thats sweet I just found it.
    Eat ****.

on my third gen... 1.6l i run a 65 shot.. dry, zex.
    -mike lucero
    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

do you like it?
      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
        do you like it?
        it makes it not as slow. ;D never had a problem with it. never detonated, never fouled plugs faster, and just never had any problems in general. been through probably 10 or more bottles total. and it's never given me trouble.. car still runs perfect. however, i'm trying to sell the kit. i got the 323 for the fast part.. the protege just looks good. lol.
        -mike lucero
        1988 Mazda 323 GTX
        2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

anyone runnin nitrous on a 1st gen?...im thinkin about tryin it out also

Comment

i have a 75shot from a dry Zex kit.
            13.66@102

Comment

give me details...trouble with it, what mods are u runnin with it...

Comment

yeah, yeah... i have not heard anyone shooting nos on their 1st gen. i plan on shooting nos on my 323 atleast 50-60 shot wet system. C'mon bobbycoffins share us wut u got...thx!

Comment

90 shot wet NX. 25+ bottles and so far no problems. (of course, 5 bottles went tword purging on your grandmothers)
                  You say PO-TAY-TOE.......I say **** you!

Comment

Why spread half info and never reply with further details. Is it bull or is for real?

I feel like writin somethin

Comment

Noone Will Ever Know!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WTF
                        Why spread half info and never reply with further details. Is it bull or is for real?

I feel like writin somethin

Next time you feel like writing, don't bump an old thread, please!
                        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

First of dude, you are no administrator CHARLES!

I may post wherever I want to if ti is a thread I have never read, so for me is not old. I may read as many threads as I want and post WHATEVER I want as long is within CLUBPROEGE terms and conditions.

1. I have not insulted anyone.

2. Nor humiliated, made fun,

Well if the post is stupid for you, well . Its your opinion and I respect. But I am not like you login on to CLUBPROTEGE and tellin everybody who is new and is intersted on posting to do this and that.

If noboby was allowed tom post on old threads then the administrators would close it so go give commands to your dog and maybe you will feel in control for once in your life.

Comment

im runing nos on 1g protege with bpt t3t4 turbo.im using bpt j spec ecu. im using 75 shoot wet system single foger.so far engine holds.
                            http://hometown.aol.com/d2maz/index.html
                            )
                            91 PROTEGE 4WD BPT RUNNING WOW TRACTION WITH 1.5 BAR(sold)
                            97 ECLIPSE GST SPYDER (K&N ,BCS MOD, GREDDY FMIC) new toy(sold)
                            99 PASSAT GLX V6 (OEM E spec navi, wife's car)
                            2006 JETTA TDI DSG 50 mpg(sold)
                            2006 EVO GSR
                            FIXING VW's for past 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by TURBO1G
                              im runing nos on 1g protege with bpt t3t4 turbo.im using bpt j spec ecu. im using 75 shoot wet system single foger.so far engine holds.

I love your car

Comment

Working...
                              X