Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Get together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get together?

I have no idea if local cp members still exist. Perhaps a few weeks from now we do a detail/bbq/bull****/ gathering at my place. Local cp members need apply. I do know the 3 needs a major detail.

San.

we just had a get together fairly last minute notice on saturday, Nick/Rick/Eric/Pat/Jeremy/Scott/Alex/me/steveo/Sarge. so a good handful of us are still around

Let me know when the meet is planned & i'll help spread word.

-Ryan
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

yup. that meet on sat was a blast. great excuse to get out of town. thanks for hosting that ryan!
      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
      What are you driving?

Comment

thanks for hookin it up with getting that work done ill be posting some pics of it once I remember my photobucket password and the password for the email account its wired too haha

Comment

DATE: April 30, 2011

LOCATION: Grayslake, IL (Please pm me or text me for address)

TIME: Starts Around 11 a.m.

ENDING: Until I kick People Out.

BYOB, I Shall Supply Food. Bring Family and significant others if you like, remember I have a small townhome, hopefully weather cooperates this time.

2 week bump, hopefully weather cooperates. Hope to see some of the peeps I haven't seen in a few months/years. Need a nice sunny 70 degree day.

Comment

going to be a busy weekend for me!!! i'll be doing my best to make it. might bring a couple of the IL members with to tag along if im down in the region. transportation is a big issue for me right now.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Worse comes to worse, I can come grab you Ryan. I will see you there Santos!
              1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
              Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
              R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

wont make that one. i work sat's. so have fun guys. ill see you guys at the next meet thats on a sunday though. lol
                ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                What are you driving?

Comment

70 and some rain, hopefully rain gets eliminated.

Comment

id like to stop by for maybe a few minutes, i promised egteric i will help him dismantle his car ( i didnt promise to put it back together) so maybe we can sneak away for a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
                      id like to stop by for maybe a few minutes, i promised egteric i will help him dismantle his car ( i didnt promise to put it back together) so maybe we can sneak away for a few minutes.
                      plans have changed slightly rick.. I get off work at 5 at the latest on thursday and im off through the weekend so im heading up thur night to get a head start and if all goes perfect we should be dont sometime friday night or sat morning which should make it easy to get to the meet.. also i love detailing new cars when i get them so y not do it at santos's instead of nicks lol

Comment

i won't be able to make it this time around santos.

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                          i won't be able to make it this time around santos.
                          GUINEA PIG

be careful man or ull end up labled as biohazzard

Comment

or your wang will glow in the dark, you will be banned from movie theaters!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
                              or your wang will glow in the dark, you will be banned from movie theaters!
                              no homo but i would like to see that..

Comment

Working...
                              X