1.6 sohc free!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.6 sohc free!!!

I have a 1.6L SOHC block and head up for grabs. Shipping is not an option but pick ups are. No alternator or starter. Power steering and Air conditioning compressor attached.

Also have free BF hood.

PM me
    1988 Mercury Tracer. (aka Ford Laser)

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

i wish u were close I'd take it
    ZEROLIMIT MOTORSPORTS

DAILY:91 Honda Civic Wagon Turbo
    SOLD:90 323 BPSWAP
    LOW AND SLOW: 98 NISSAN 200SX
    THE EMBARASSMENT: 96 CAMRY FULL RICE

Comment

11 hour drive is far for a motor. I'll have it for a few weeks if you change your mind. I'll be taking the other 1.6L sohc out of my car this fall. So there will be another one soon enough.

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

How many kilometers on the engine? What is wrong with the hood? Thanks.

Comment

Do you by any chance have the ignition coils for the 1.6?

Comment

The hood is clean, no rust, stock gun metal paint. 217000 on the motor.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by I love my 323 View Post
              i wish u were close I'd take it
              Are you looking for a 1.6 SOHC?

Comment

not really looking for one but if i can get a free one i wouldn't complain. lol. nice to have a spare fuel effecient motor.
                ZEROLIMIT MOTORSPORTS

DAILY:91 Honda Civic Wagon Turbo
                SOLD:90 323 BPSWAP
                LOW AND SLOW: 98 NISSAN 200SX
                THE EMBARASSMENT: 96 CAMRY FULL RICE

Comment

Is this BF hood from a GTX or a Tracer? Thanks.

Comment

The hood is from an '89 323 BF

sigpic

Comment

Do you still have the engine?

Comment

yes I do

sigpic

Comment

I was really interested, but I can't find a means of transporting it right now. sorry

Comment

No worries

sigpic

Comment

And it would be perfect for those core charge days, many times junkyards dont even notice the difference (most of the time...).

Comment

Working...
                              X