Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Fast five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast five

ok so i say we do a IL/WI/IN wtvr meet when fast five hits the drive in out here its cascadedrivein.com it has a huge lot bbq pits if you want to bring food. they do 2 movies each night starting at 8pm if we were to all get there about 7-730 we can get plenty of space and good spots.

Its 9$ per person they have concession
    CASH ONLY
    More details on the site.

Ive been there before its only a couple miles west of my house and I can be almost positive there will be other "tuners" there. Its a pretty good place and we dont have to worry about getting the cars stolen during the movie if we are in them. Ive known 2 ppl over the last 2 movies who had their cars jacked during it.

down side to the place is it may not be till a couple weeks after before they show it and we will only have a date once its posted on the website about 2 weeks before. If your in post in here if we get a lot of cars ill call ahead and see if they can reserve a spot for us or something

Comment

Im game for this, i haven't been to a drive in theater since i was little
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i say mchenry drive in would be alot more centrally located. for the guys coming from wisconsin at least. we did a mazda meet there last year even.
        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
        What are you driving?

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
          i say mchenry drive in would be alot more centrally located. for the guys coming from wisconsin at least. we did a mazda meet there last year even.

ya wherever is good for me.. can you get a link to the mchenry website up here.. only recommend this one really cuz we arent more then a mile from UTI and all those guys are sure to be out with the cars as well

Comment

Working...
          X