Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Minnesnowta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesnowta

Minnesota guys and gals.. and surrounding states.

We need to get a spring run in sometime soon. Thinking sometime mid-late May?? ideas, questions, comments???

figured i'd get the ball rolling. Cars and cafe sounds like a good idea again. w/o rain tho. haha
    92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
    sigpic

I'm down! Cars and cafe would be awesome, then go karting outdoors. Mid May would be the best time for me or even the begining of June

Comment

sounds like a good idea for me. i posted this in 2 spots also. didnt know which one got more attention
      sigpic

Comment

If I get mine running, Im in.

Comment

^ just Pmd you. Anyone have Steve's phone number? The guy with the blue protege with the 11:1 CR pistons...

Comment

minnesotapj is Steve's screen name now that I remembered. I just sent him a PM as well. We need photoeye0 to come too. Last time that I talked to him he had everything to make his car work but he couldn't work on it because of the house. I will call him and see what it would take to get it running.

Comment

I will let whistler know about it too. I just sold my old exhaist to him last week.

Comment

dont have steves number. who knows when the last time he was on. but his car smelt awesome with that race gas. haha.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm down!! I have Steve's number if it still works!

Comment

so umm...anybody finger anything out??? you happen to call steve by chance??
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X