WTB First gen LX or 323 bp swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB First gen LX or 323 bp swap

looking for a running 90-94 pro LX , AWD Pro or 323 w/BP swap , sorry not looking for anything with an auto must be 5 speed.
    Also not interested in rust buckets , derby cars , trailer queens or a problem child.
    Just interested in a daily driver that I can mod myself.

Car must run and be able to pass inspection.
    Clean and clear title must be in hand and in your name.
    Must be located on east coast.
    If you have something I might be interested in pm me.
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

This is a very tough call. We do live in the same state and the car is tagged until Jan. of 2012. My car is a 93 lx 5-spd, but I do not know if i want to sell it. I have put quite a bit of money in it, but if you start tossing around some benjamin's I am willing to listen. I am around the Kirkwood Hwy. area in New Castle County. Where are you? I did lose the registration card, but I just have to get up to the dmv to get a new one.

Comment

I live in Bear right off route 40 , do you have any pics? what mods have been done , what kind of work has been done? PM me with a $$ amount you would sell it for.
      c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Working...
      X