Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

... continued from off topic....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... continued from off topic....

Originally posted by Motegi
    I thought you said my stickers were free since I didnt get what I wanted last time.
    I never said they were free but Ok, even if you say I did, the stickers i made for you the very first time were 10 bucks.... what I gave you at towers on the 29th cost me $30!
    you're comparing apples and oranges....

And why didn't you get what you wanted the first time??? I always make **** by order and no one has ever complained.... i get my **** straight
    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

ill order the side window ones

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
    mods:
    --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
    --Injen Intake (color Blue)
    --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

Re: ... continued from off topic....

Originally posted by Devl323
      ... what I gave you at towers on the 29th cost me $30!
      And you know what..... i really did not want to get into this Jo but now that the closet door is ajar, i need to let this out....
      I don't like to sound stingy because I am not a stingy person..... but I am in debt by the thousands so i ain't paying for no-ones anything anymore! No more free nothing! My time and gas I will spare but that is IT!
      I recall a little while ago you were willing to pay for a bunch of hotel rooms near your house so that everyone going to NOPI could stay by you so we can leave together on Friday morning....
      That makes me wonder who is the one with tons of money.... and don't give me any financial management talk coz it is a real struggle when you are not a US citizen!
      Thanks for listening to me me vent everyone.

...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Ok Vlad. You need to calm down. DID I NOT SAY THAT I HAD BEEN SAVING UP FOR NOPI!?! I have been. I have been the one that wanted to tell everyone about it early so that everyone else could do the same and pinch their pennies. I offered the hotels because I wanted to make it easier for all of us to get there. Thats all.
        I ALSO TOLD YOU IN YOUR THOUSANDS OF $$ DEBIT THAT I WOULD HELP YOU IN ANY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pay for the damned stickers. (that I am considering even putting on my car at this moment) and I will pay for the damn pizza and any other thing you can possibly think of that I owe you or the club. Im not being stingy nor do I care to give you financial assistance. You are a grown man and US citizen or not I know you can get through this. There are those who are not of US decent that have made a life for themselves and are way richer than I can ever hope to be so dont give me that Im a minorty BS. I have never seen you that way and I dont know of
        anyone that does. So that isnt an agrument to bring to this table.

On the other hand you got me red stickers when I wanted green then you turned around and said that you were going to pay for the others. Fine dont pay for them but dont make promises that go no where.

Im not trying to get out of paying for anything. Whatever. If you need $$ help then ask me. I already said that I would help. Stop trying to make me sound like an ass on a public forum.
        Sagaris

Comment

See.... like i said i really didn't want to get in to this at all, esp. online but I must make one thing crystal clear, you are mistaken that i had any intention to make an ass out of you on a public forum..... that's not cool, that's not me.

I would love to discuss all of this over the phone or in person with you or anyone else, but i just wanted to make a public point that people need to stop relying on me upfronting money anymore for anything.... thats it.
          i am in financial crap because it is hard to get a good paying job here and i get limited to the number of hours by the INS. The job that i have now barely covers my living expenses... forget fun-times expenses.... so i use credit most of the time and have no way in hell of saving a penny. It is really pointless to borrow money. many have offered. i refuse because i dont want to depend on others. my parents supported me with school fees but thats over now since i have graduated so i told them that i do not them to send money any more.

When i said that i was going to pay for the stickers, i meant a replacement set..... which is only $10. That was my promise, i remember now. The windshield one was in addition that you asked me to make. What gets me is that when i gave them to you, you said thanks and walked away. No questions like "do i owe you anything Vlad?". And you knew I had to upfront $$ to make them.
          Many other people in the club have done the same in the recent past to me where they order something and don't pay, so please don't take this or the previous post directly aimed at you coz it's not. I just need to be heard about some stuff. Plus I am getting reeeeeeaally stressed over this NOPI trip and other stuff.
          See ya soon...

Vlad

Comment

At this point I really dont care to talk to anyone up front, in person, at all. I will see you at NOPI. I didnt ask if I owed you $$ because like I said I thought you were going to front the $$ to pay for them. I will give you $$ at NOPI end of story. Im sick of these misunderstandings...hence the fact that I have withdrawn from your 'club'.
            Sagaris

Comment

Ok.... Bye

Comment

You certainly have an attitude for such a small misunderstanding Vlad. Stop it. This doesnt make sense to me and the above post shows just how much you care. I cared enough to drive hours to see you. I know you aren't going to accept financial help. But if you need it and its there then get over yourself. It was a nice gesture. Remind me not to do it again.
                Sagaris

Comment

cant we all just get along
                  MAZDA, CAUSE LOOSING SUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIEBOY_9
                    cant we all just get along
                    Obviously not Lets smoke the peace pipe

Vlad none of this was meant to piss you off, I'm going to pay for all the stuff. No biggie. Next time there is a misunderstanding I will speak up about it.
                    Sagaris

Comment

Now thats my girl. I am proud to see that I am starting to RUB off on you. Lets all let bygons be bygons and just go to NOPI and have a good time. See how easy that is Boo.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIEBOY_9
                        Now thats my girl. I am proud to see that I am starting to RUB off on you. Lets all let bygons be bygons and just go to NOPI and have a good time. See how easy that is Boo.
                        meh. Im over it. it was a misunderstanding. We all need to see it that way and move on.
                        Sagaris

Comment

i see it as a misunderstanding as well..... no problem... i'm over it.
                          but tell me how to take this???
                          ...hence the fact that I have withdrawn from your 'club'...
                          and don't tell me this says that you actually care:
                          At this point I really dont care to talk to anyone up front, in person, at all.
                          Last edited by Devl323; 09-09-2003, 04:44 PM.

Comment

she should only have to explain if you explain "OK BYE"

Comment

I told Dima that I withdrew from the Yahoo groups because I didnt feel that I needed to be on there. I dont know where I stand with you or the club so I felt that was best for now until it gets worked out. If you and I want to rejoin the club then I will if not then we will part ways. No big deal but I dont want hard feelings between us. I feel that the club is falling apart. Maybe thats just what I am seeing. I donno. But thats how I feel.
                              Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                              X