AWD rear LCA bracket.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWD rear LCA bracket.......

I need measured dimensions for the AWD rear LCA brackets.

Can anyone help me???
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Let me take a look do you have a pic of what you need measured and how accurate do you need the measurements?
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

bolt holes from center to center. outer to outer. then the 2 closet together. the width of the bracket & what diameter the bushing sleeve is.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

did you get the info yet? mine's sitting in the back of the shop, if you want to come down, we can get it in the air and take all of the measurements and pics you want (car is in Kenosha)

Comment

i dont have any real transportation to make that trip right now. when i do i'll let you know. btw what year is yours? 90?

Comment

1990, 5-speed. Is this a hot project or can it wait?

Comment

I'll see if I can find my digital venereal calipers, and my jack, and maybe get some measurements from one of my '90s. Seem to be super busy these days, I barely have time to eat, much less play with cars.

Comment

I can take measurements from the GTR gear, I don't know if it's the same or not, I'd be surprised if the rear suspension was much different...

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

I think this is front suspension, just the little bracket that holds the back part of the LCA onto the car..

I'm assuming you want the measurements for the mounting holes of the part that the jackstands are supporting in this picture:

--sarge

Comment

you got it sarge! those are the brackets

Comment

Working...
                    X