another newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another newbie

hello..just surfing your forum... really good site. my ride is 2nd gen. mazda 323. now my ride...
    Attached Files

more pics

hope u dont mind... another pics of my ride...thanks..
    Attached Files

Comment

Hey, welcome. Nice ride.
      2002 Blackmica P5
      CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

Awesome, another Mazdaspeed 2nd gen. They are RARE! Welcome to our forum.
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

sweet ride bro...
          got any more shots of it..
          Bruce
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Welcome! Nice car!
            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

what spoiler is that.. i kinda like it.

Comment

thanks a lot guys.. my ride is the far east coutry version of 2nd gen mazdaspeed...another pic of my ride...
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                  what spoiler is that.. i kinda like it.
                  the spoiler is the original 2nd gen mazdaspeed version in the far east countries...close shot of the spoiler...thanks..
                  Attached Files

Comment

this is the front shot of my ride... i've removed the fog lights...for more cool air intake...i'm doing a quarter mile drag race here.. the engine block itself was rebored with additional 1.8 mm. inside bore and using toyota 4age hi-compression pistons...to alter the air/fuel management... i replaced the stock computer box with mazda lantis computer box...mazda lantis is a little bit similar to mazda neo... in north america...i think so...lol..the redline drastically changed. my car is daily driven car...thanks a lot..
                    Attached Files

Comment

here we go.... my engine... thanks again...
                      Attached Files

Comment

a shot during quarter mile race....take-off....normally, i'm removing the spoiler to lessen the air drag during the take off..mazdaspeed adjustable shocks by eibach really helps as you can increase/decrease the "damp" which stabilize my car...during the run..
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by BLADEspeed; 02-14-2004, 11:08 AM. Reason: additional caption.

Comment

so what was your time?

Originally posted by BLADEspeed
                          a shot during quarter mile race....take-off....normally, i'm removing the spoiler to lessen the air drag during the take off..mazdaspeed adjustable shocks by eibach really helps as you can increase/decrease the "damp" which stabilize my car...during the run..
                          Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                          FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                          Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLADEspeed
                            the spoiler is the original 2nd gen mazdaspeed version in the far east countries...close shot of the spoiler...thanks..
                            wel **** that means I cant get it...grrr or would corksport have it u think?

Comment

2nd gen MS parts have been discontinued. They probably could get one that is like that though, but honestly anyone could. It'd be in you best interest to ask a local shop.

Originally posted by asylum24
                              wel **** that means I cant get it...grrr or would corksport have it u think?
                              Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                              FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                              Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X