Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

2011 twin cities meet!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 twin cities meet!!!!!!

Everyone is welcomed to come, no mater what car you have running lol! Here are the details:

June 4th!

-Cars and Cafe car show starting @ 8:00AM - 11:00AM (be there before 8AM if you want to be part of the car show, I'll be there @ 7:30AM) DON'T LET THE EARLINESS KEEP YOU OUT OF THIS GREAT EVENT!!!!!

address:
    8200 Audubon Road
    Chanhassen, MN 55317

More info and pics from previous and future events can be seen here:

-After cars and cafe there is going to be FREE lunch at Imola motorsports! I would like to leave C&C by 10:30AM so we can be at Imola by 11:00AM

Imola Motorsports Inc.
    721 Hampshire Avenue S
    Golden Valley, Minnesota 55426

-After that I was thinking going go-carting, but I want some input. The go-carting place is about 1 hour away, so I don't know if people want to drive that far to go go-carting. Maybe we can chill somewhere, or maybe go play laser tag, mini golf, etc...

If you have any questions call/text me: six one two eight zero seven thirty eighty

-Antonio D.
    Last edited by mx-3_4evr; 05-23-2011, 12:21 PM.

Bump!

Comment

hows about a date buddy?? lol.

im down for whatever. not entering mazzy into the show tho... not a show car. ha.
      deff goin to the lunch deal.

wheres the go carting at??? If no one is interested in that... theres brunswick in b-ville that has lazer tag and a bar and all sorts of fancy bs. bowling. gotta friend that works there and she might be coming with

if this is still on the 4th i already took work off. text me or something antonio. we'll see if we cant get some more stuff detailed out.
      92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
      sigpic

Comment

The go-carting place is at Cokato, MN, it's called Stockholm Motorsports. I'm going to start texting people today to remind them of this event

Comment

I dont think he got it, What day is this on? The site says the first saturday. I'm assuming June 4th is the next one. I'm down if the gt is up and even crawling by then!!

Comment

Yeah, what day is it going to be on?

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRauksauff View Post
              Yeah, what day is it going to be on?
              lol oops! It's june 4th

Comment

This sounds like it's going to be fun... especially the go-carting.. LOL... I going to try to make it!

Comment

So June 4th it is. Where is cokato from golden valley? Cuz from chanhassen to golden valley looks like it'll take us about 45 to an hour depending on traffic. Go karting does sound fun as hell. Maybe we can stop at a bar or two :D
                  sigpic

Comment

From C & C to Imola is 27 minutes. From Imola to Stockholm motorsports is 49 minutes. From C & C to stockholm motorsports 1 hour. I personally don't like bars, id rather go buy some booze and drink it somewhere so I don't have to drive later.

Comment

I'm gonna play follow the leader. How about that? Lol. Are we all just gonna meet at c&c, or we gonna meet up somewhere else first like last time?l
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah I'm meeting everyone at the Best Buy in Burnsville @ 7:00AM and leave by 7:15AM

Comment

Oh of course. Right next to your house. Haha
                          sigpic

Comment

I WILL be there with or with out the mazda. But I'm not down for go-carting cuz I is poor.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                            98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

I will prolly be there too. but I will prolly meet u guys directly at C&C.
                              I'll be down for go-karting and Imola.

Comment

Working...
                              X