Edge Racing shopping experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge Racing shopping experience

Good customer service is NOT dead after all!!!

I ordered 17" FLIK Artic (black) with Kumho 711 tires from Edge Racing www.edgeracing.com for about $700, including shipping and tire install/balancing. A day later I got an email from them confirming the order, and asking me if I did in fact order the 5x118 lug setup. Well, my '02 ProLX is obviously a 4x100 lugger, so I emailed them back. They replied right back (within 20 minutes), apologized for the mishap with their shopping engine (apparently the webmaster is good with websites, not so with cars), and asked if I'd like the same package except in anthracite, or the 17" FLIK Wasp (black), which I actually wanted in the first place, but they were like $100 more for the bundle. I was told they would match the price for me.

S-A-WEET!

check em out: http://www.edgeracing.com/media/zoom...1&mk=11&md=323
    2002 Protege LX
    ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Hey good tip. I've been looking to order a set of 5Zigens from them in the spring.
    2002 Blackmica P5
    CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

Man do you see how cheap there tires are ... holly crapola..

that Hankook is 37 bucks ..
      195/50/15
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
      X