dynolicious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dynolicious

i just got a **** touch for my birthday a few days ago. yay me.. so i bought dynolicious from the app store.. do any of you guy's n gals use it???

is it all its cracked up to be ??? i'm going to try this sucker out in a few days n see what the beast has to offer.. i'll keep ya posted...

Originally posted by tireboy View Post
    i just got a **** touch for my birthday a few days ago. yay me.. so i bought dynolicious from the app store.. do any of you guy's n gals use it???

is it all its cracked up to be ??? i'm going to try this sucker out in a few days n see what the beast has to offer.. i'll keep ya posted...
    The **** must be rigidly mounted in the car. Of course all the data you enter has to be accurate but if the **** is allowed to move at all it will mess up the accelerometer's readings. A crappy holder will distort the numbers.

Comment

lets hope the one i have works ...

Comment

You should take to a track and see how accurate the 1/4 mile times are.
        Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Originally posted by tireboy View Post
          lets hope the one i have works ...
          It will still work but your numbers will be a little lower because the accelerometer will not move off the line as fast as your car did. I would just strap it to the console or something.

Comment

it's reasonably accurate. we tried it in my GT when the app first came out, it was within a tenth/few mph of what the car ran at the track.
            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Working...
            X