Color for new gauge cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color for new gauge cluster

I'm about ready to go out and look for a new gauge cluster to replace the one I broke the needles off of. I'm pretty sure that the only one that will work for me is the LX because the DX doesn't have tach and the ES has different gauge faces, but I just wanted to confirm this. What years and trims would have a black gauge face with white writing that lights up green at night?

My 2000 LX tan trim has black face with white letters and it light up green at night.

Comment

Yeah, I know the LX does, that's what I have. I'm just wondering what others might have it, or if there is any other model. I'm pretty sure the '98 models had the same gauges, but I don't know what color they were for what trim.

Comment

Any guage that comes out of a 2001-2004 protege or protege5 with work whether it has the tach or not. I have a p5 and it had the tach and I swaped it out with one that doesn't have the tach.
        [

Comment

why would you not want the tach?

2000 White Protege LX
          Sumitomo 195/60HR14
          2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
          Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
          Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
          Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
          Kenwood Music Keg
          Black Widow Keyless Entry
          Intake- Custom SRI
          Clear Corner Lights
          APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

because I'm putting one on the dash and didn't need two of them in the same car.
            [

Comment

I know they would all work, I was just wondering about the colors. And I do want the tach for mine.

Comment

You could do a search on ebay. That's where I got mine from and it only cost me about $50.
                [

Comment

Working...
                X