Toying with a ES330

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toying with a ES330

I rarely post my kills here. But this one was differnt so here goes.

I was driving about 60 on the freeway in 5th gear on the right lane of the 2 lane FWY when this black 2003 lexus ES330 goes wizzing by, prolly at about... 70...75. The guy was talkign on his cell phone yapping away and didn't see how close he was to my lane. I'm like WTF.. "ASS!!".

He's about 6 car lengths ahead of me slowing down with traffic up ahead (a single 02 mustang) in his lane. The mustang sees that the es330 is going fast and moves over. the es stomps on it. I move over to the left lan and still in 5th press on the gas. Boost meter shoots up to 15 psi. I want to see what this asshole can do. HE sees me in his rearview and flips me off. Tries to speed off. but can't

I romp on it (in 5th mine you). Gap shortens... going from 6... 4... 2... 1. Try as he may he can't out run me. I'm right on his tail. Leting off the gas and pressing lightly on it agian and agian to let the bastard hear the BOV. PSssshhht. PSshhhhhht. Now he's like "wtf?!". PSssshhht. PSshhhhhht.

I check the speedometer and we're at 105.

damn heres my exit, I quickly swapp to the right lane then exit.

ahhh... no more fun with mr es330. buh-bye now.

Funny thing about how fast were were going i still had way more rpm to burn before redlining. I really new to run this baby at the track.
    Last edited by Project323; 02-14-2004, 12:34 PM.
    Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
    FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
    Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Niiice, I got spanked by a 3 series BMW coupe yesterday. I really need to get this turbo in

Comment

Great story, Makes me wanna boost one of the cars an' go huntin'.
      Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
      '56 VW Cal Ragtop
      www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

i envy you. I just imagine your BOV going pssst!
        My OLD Car

Comment

:dreams of 15psi:

Comment

I will be right there with ya , in about a month baby ... ball bearing T28 .... damit stop calling my cell phone
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

BOV rules! If i was you, i wouldnt turn on my exit, just to make him go crazy
              One day you are born,
              The next big milestone
              you discover go zoom-zoom
              you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

holy cow wish mine had the power of yours

Comment

Yeah if you're on the interstate you don't really need to downshift with our trannys. Man you're making me wish I had my Protege right now... oh just in case you guys didn't now, my turbo went out on me so I bought a 5.0 Mustang as a daily driver. Don't worry though I'm still keeping the Protege. I just have to come up with some money to fix it. At least in the mean time I'll have something to drive. Btw... my Protege is so much faster than my Stang.

Damn I just noticed my pic doesnt work anymore... anybody out there that can help me out?
                  -Robert
                  '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

I'm thinking of buying another DD and probably use the pro as strictly a drag car for the summer. We'll see. Its all dependent. Might not even keep it, if i get a buyer for nothing less than 10k$
                    Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                    FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                    Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

well, you already know that I have the 323.. It is getting a BP and headers but that is kind of about it. I want it to be quick as ****, but yet still get a good 28 to 30 mpg..

----
                      yo pat next time your on aim, holla at me.. I need to speak to you about wastegates
                      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                      X