X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats everyones next mod on their cars?

Whats everyones next mod on their car ?

mines getting a new paint job after that thinking bout doing a motor swap
    1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

My next big mod will be either the BP or BPT swap...

Next small mod will be power windows, along with re-doing my door panels so my f'in speakers will fit. I dunno when I'll get around to either of them
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

My next mod is Katzkin leather seats. Just put my order in for them yesterday with my local auto seats shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        My next mod is Katzkin leather seats. Just put my order in for them yesterday with my local auto seats shop.
        Two-tone, or just black? They are nice, nice seats.
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

I am going with two-tone. Katzkin does not have a premade set made for the DX Protege, so the shop will have to custom fit them. The color scheme is called carbon primer and black. The center will extend all the way up to the headrest unlike in the picture.
          Attached Files

Comment

Rims or my 4 channel amp... decisions decisions.. msot likey rims... Motegi ff6 Silver or gunmetal

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
              Rims or my 4 channel amp... decisions decisions.. msot likey rims... Motegi ff6 Silver or gunmetal
              Definatley get wheels before you do anything else. A car with a body kit doesn't look right on stock wheels. To me it is like not painting the kit.

Comment

rear disk brakes or BPDE swap. i might do both of them at the same time.
                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                So his engine he goosed
                With much too much boost,
                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

i have stock wheels and an unpainted kit LOL

next mod to my car is winter tires, i tryed azenis + snow last year, its not fun

next mods i want to do, ball bearing small turbo, hondata s-200, 16" advan RG's in bronze, cf trunk lid, cf mugen style wing, spoon front and rear strut tower bars, ITR rear anti-sway, comptech rear tie bar

tee hee

Comment

thats true i got my rims put on a day b4 my kit went on
                    1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

short shifter.
                      Sagaris

Comment

aside from finishing my interior project, and putting in the 7" TV in my dash, i'll be getting new rims, and building a new sub box

Comment

Full Cat-back exhaust system.
                          2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
                          Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                            I am going with two-tone. Katzkin does not have a premade set made for the DX Protege, so the shop will have to custom fit them. The color scheme is called carbon primer and black. The center will extend all the way up to the headrest unlike in the picture.
                            Nice!!! How much are a pair of seats going to run you?
                            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                            Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                              aside from finishing my interior project, and putting in the 7" TV in my dash, i'll be getting new rims, and building a new sub box
                              NEW SUB BOX???? WTF?!?!?! Not hitting hard enough for you? :p:
                              2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                              KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                              Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                              Groundkit

Comment

Working...
                              X