Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

I see you everyday...Black 1 pro w/ black wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you everyday...Black 1 pro w/ black wheels

Like the title states, I see this 1g around ALL THE TIME! Its 5-spd and the guy painted the wheels black. Not quite sure what trim though. I tried to yell to him out of the shop and ask if he wanted another protege but I dont think he heard me. LOL! I always see him at the Exxon off Kirkwood Hwy. Any of you guys know him? Skinny white boy, dark hair, I think he might wear glasses. I only see him from a distance but maybe ~5'10.

stop and talk to him? lol
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

I can't just stop working to go talk to him. I usually only see him during the day while at work. I do live right down the road from work, but I rarely see him on the weekends or at night.

Comment

ah, well just say you HAD to use the bathroom or something. lol
        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
        VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

The gas station is across the street. We have our own bathroom. LOL I'll get over there one day when we are kinda slow, I just thought I'd check to see if he's a member or if anyone knows him.

Comment

it would be good to kno other members in the area, and it looks like im right around the corner from you!

Comment

You sure are! I haven't seen the guy since I posted this! LOL Funny how I used to see him atleast once a day everyday now I never see him. What color is yours? I have seen a greenish blue one around along with another beige like mine.

Comment

Just drop a clubprotege sticker on his windshield when/if you see his car parked.

Comment

I would if I had some. I havent seen him in weeks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider9864 View Post
                    You sure are! I haven't seen the guy since I posted this! LOL Funny how I used to see him atleast once a day everyday now I never see him. What color is yours? I have seen a greenish blue one around along with another beige like mine.
                    i have a black 01, no mods tho

Comment

Mines is beige..i live in dover area...i have a 88 323 you guys ever Down to get a show or meet going

Comment

Working...
                      X